Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 9 reviews

2012 panamera 4

by from mokena,il on June 20, 2013

The best car in my live! Panamera is the perfect combination of Porsche & Luxury. I love the car, how it drives.

first porsche

by from The Woodlands, TX on February 22, 2014

Panamera is better than expected. Zero regrets. I traded my S550..... Porsche better., not even in the same category of luxury and comfort.

Turbo S is the Best Sedan On Planet Earth

by from Kirkland, Wa on February 14, 2014

Ok... To qualify myself I need to admit that this is the 47th car I have owned thus far. After I bought this Panamera Turbo S, I sold my DB9. Seriously all other cars are a let down now. Better uber performance than anything short of a Porsche GT2 and a better interior than anything out there. Anywhere. Anywhere. Amazing design with the exception of rear upper body - which is growing on me. Btw... Best color for this body is black. This car has killed my auto-promiscuousness. This is all I want to drive now. Finally, what car would you rather drive if it were your last? This car baby. This car.

Great Car

by from Chadds Ford,PA on February 23, 2015

Exceptional Sports sedan. Better than expected. No regrets. Best of both the worlds. You get Sports car and drive Kids around as well.

BEST CAR TO OWNED

by from DENVER on April 1, 2013

I USED TO BE BMW FAN BUT BMW ALWAYS HAS MAJOR PROBLEMS AND I CHANGED TO PANAMERA TURBO S, BEST OF THE BEST

Love Driving my Porsche

by from Sharon, MA on January 9, 2012

I researched cars for over a year. The Panamera was one of the first cars I tested. I then looked at Mercedes and a bunch of other cars and came back to the Panamera. I put my kids in the back, I drive it every day, I got the Panamera 4, so I can drive it in the snow if needed. I was not so in love with the back of the car but it grew on me. I love the car, how it drives. My only regret was not getting the 4S. When my lease is up, I will get the Panamera Turbo!

What a car

by from Houston, TX on November 19, 2011

I gave up 2009 MB SL550 after three battery replace with only 8,000 miles on it for this Porsche. The overall experience is EXCELLENT except the rear view camera is still waiting for the computer chip come from Japan (I bought it on Sept-11)! The rear window is too small and the car is too long, without rear camera, I ended up in a small back up collision!! Otherwise, the cool features are: 1) accelaration 2) seat position 3) auto/start 4)smart NAV systems w touch screen. I LOVE THIS PORSCHE!

Sports & Comfort in one Package!

by from Dallas on April 2, 2012

There are only three TRUE 4 door sports cars in the market. Porsche, Aston Martin & Maserati. Aston Martin is over priced, Maserati is blah - but Panamera is the perfect combination of Porsche & Luxur...
There are only three TRUE 4 door sports cars in the market. Porsche, Aston Martin & Maserati. Aston Martin is over priced, Maserati is blah - but Panamera is the perfect combination of Porsche & Luxury.

Great car smooth ride

by from Dallas on May 20, 2012

This car a solid car great turns very smooth ride love it. I drive it all over out of town or in town its so kool great handling .

Our Expert Review: 2012 Porsche Panamera

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2012 porsche panamera

2012 Audi A7
Starting MSRP $59,250

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.