2012 Porsche Panamera consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Panamera Porsche
Explore the 2012 Porsche Panamera
Shop the 2012 Porsche Panamera

I’m in love more

After 5 loved 911’s I acquired a 2012 panamera turbo. It is truly amazing!! I used to smirk when I drove by one in my 997.2s. What a fool I was-I never even sat in one. Drive one and you will buy it.

Awesome car

A blast to drive !!! I like the year model, the 2017 and up look different, it almost looks like Panamera lost its Porsche DNA with the redesigned body. Just my thoughts.

$ 100,000 Top of the Line 2012 Porsche Panamera S

Just exactly as depicted in Cars.com! Beautiful car! Excellent value for money: Porsche 2012 mid-mileage, top of the line Panamera S for less than the price of a new Honda Civic.

A unique car that I always look forward to driving

The Porsche-certified low-mileage 2012 Panamera 4 I recently bought is a unique car that simply drives better than anything I've ever owned. It sticks to the road like glue! I really like the car's rounded appearance that seems to bridge the gap between the very early and newer Porsche cars, and it always attracts attention, especially in its excellent Platinum Silver color. Although Porsche's 'go your own way' approach to design can require expensive dealer service (ex: you have to remove the front bumper cover to change the engine air filter), service intervals are very long and Porsche durability and reliability have proven excellent over time. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Best car I’ve ever owned

I’ve owned a lot of cars and I love this car like no other. Planning in getting a new one soon as I save some money

Sporty and Luxury all in a sedan

The car was excellent as it offered the sporty fasteness, while having the luxury, as well as being compatible for commuting to work and having a family!

Love it!

Excellent vehicle! Favorite car so far! Reliable, looks great, drives amazing! Enjoyed this vehicle since 2015. Runs beautifully! Fall in love once you seat in it and a must have once you test drive it!

i love my car i looks great and works perfect

the car is super nice to drive and also to look at, i am in love with my Panamera , the car is super fast and also super confortable .

I basically stole this car for the price i paid.

Fully loaded and a few after market extras. Super clean and super low miles. It Is my dream car and cars. Com was able to bridge the gap and help me find this sexy beauty.

Real Head Turner

The car is great for tall drivers and is a stunning vehicle. Great exterior design and interior. Great gas mileage for a full size luxury sedan