2013 Porsche Panamera

most fun car to drive

by from calif on August 16, 2012

i have never owned a car that i could honestly say i loved. i have owned many high end cars & i have liked most of them but i can honestly say that this is the first one i have truly loved.

Purchased it pre-owned with only 3000 miles!

by from Dallas on February 1, 2013

This car is amazing....performance is outstanding for a luxury sedan. The car is also well appointed for a vehicle that is this much fun to drive. Pricing obviously is steep, but this is a terrific car if the sticker doesnt scare you off. Fuel economy is good considering that it pushes you back into the seat when you step down on it.

What a fun car

by from Hernando FL. on November 22, 2012

I have owned XJS; XJ6; XJ8 and now drive a CLK-550 convertible, which up to now was my all time favorite. If I had to sell one the CLK would have to go. The Panamera is a "big" car, 44+ cu.ft. of trunk space. 2 sets of golf clubs fit sideways in back. Car is 3'' wider than an S-class. A fantastic highway car, great gas mileage. The "Doppelkupplung" and Sport mode tranny take a bid to get used to.

WOW

by from New York, NY on June 30, 2015

Originally, I was planning to buy the 4S but I ended up buying the GTS. The extra features the GTS provided was enough for me. WOW. This is a amazing car, the handling and speed is really impressive. I don't have anything really negative to say if I had to pick one. The back seats literally only fit 2 ppl. You know some cars in the back row have 3 seat belts this has only 2. Only thing I would say.

GREAT

by from on October 3, 2013

PORSCHE ELLIS IN aTLANTA WAS VERY UNCO-OPERATIVE.WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DEALER cOULD NOT GET INFO,LIIKE PULLING TEETH!!

Super Car for sure!

by from Irvine, ca on June 20, 2017

Never been a Porsche Girl. Always a BMW Fan-girl. Traded in My X5M for the Panamera Turbo. Very different ride but loving it nonetheless. This car is super responsive, agile, and oh so sexy! Theres so many features on this thing it's like getting a new Boyfriend....still trying to figure out its ticks and grumbles. :D The center console is a bit overwhelming at first. I had to read the manual for a lot.... Still reading! The legroom is very impressive for both front and rear passengers. The trunk space is a lot larger than what I was expecting. This car is definitely worth the money in its refinement and the R&D put into it. Warning..... this car expects to be driven at 85+ MPH ... She is happiest when shes free!!!

Stoked about Panamera. Dream Car!

by from Atlanta, GA on October 11, 2017

I love this car! Yes, the pricing is a bit over the top 'new' but there are some great pre-owned ones out there that are less expensive than a Toyota. I am very specific about colors and accessories, so I am still looking for the right one. Thought I'd found it, but had a sort of sucky dealership experience. It'll be a birthday present to myself. And I deserve it! :)
Not Rated Reliability