2012 Ram 1500

The best truck I have ever owned.

by from Garden Grove, Calif. on September 23, 2017

The comfort and ride are excellent. My Ram 1500 has given me 5 years of trouble-free driving 7 days a week.

All around decent vehicle

by from York,PA on September 5, 2017

Love this truck.Fuel mileage could be better.Well appointed.Paint and trim are spot on.Plenty of interior space.

Best preforming truck I've owned.

by from Land O' Lakes, Florida on August 30, 2017

This truck has fairly decent mpg, especially considering the size of the vehicular and the engine size. Also, can still tow decent sized trailers with out struggling or making me worry about getting somewhere. I think the RAM trucks are the most reliable on the market.

Best truck I ever owned

by from Kearney, MO on August 30, 2017

Best riding and driving vehicle I ever owned. Got good gas mileage for a truck with a V8 motor and had plent of power. Only thing I would have changed is the rear suspension for towing my boat.

Excellent in performance but lacks reliability.

by from Arnold on August 24, 2017

This truck has more than enough space and more than enough power with the 5.7 Hemi but is not the most reliable. Obviously not the best on gas but it's a work horse. Overall not a bad truck but make sure you save a little because this truck does tend to break down every so often. Just my experience.

Favorite Vehicle I have ever owned

by from Fowler, CO on August 12, 2017

The Quad Cab has been more than enough space. The smaller bed has only been a challenge a few times. No mechanical issues, no electrical issues, etc since we purchased Nov 2011

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Awesome Truck

by from Jonesboro, AR on August 11, 2017

He truck is absolutely perfect for me. Plenty of room, plenty of power, and a very smooth ride. These trucks have come a long ways since their early days, and the refinement really shines on this model year. I also own a 2012 Toyota 4Runner that is loaded , but I always find myself behind the wheel of The RAM...I plan on doing just a couple styling upgrades, but they look way better than Chevy or Ford from the factory imo. Definitely would recommend this Truck to anyone in the market for one!

GOOD LOOKS AND POWER FOR THE MONEY

by from centre, al on August 3, 2017

This crew cab tradesman has plenty of room front and back. More than enough horsepower to do anything you need.

Most reliable truck I've ever owned!

by from Milwaukee on July 30, 2017

Bought new with 11 miles on her. Best truck I've ever owned! Decent on gas, comfortable on 15 hour drives to NYC.

was good on fuel and reliable

by on July 22, 2017

was fuel good on fuel , comfortable to drive met all my needs for hauling and being a daily driving vehicle, handling of vehicle was very good in all types of weather