2014 RAM 1500 consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.6
Explore the 2014 RAM 1500
Shop the 2014 RAM 1500

2014 1500 Ram Express 2WD

Overall it's a decent truck with the 5.7 l hemi . The Goodyear wranglers that came on the truck were junk! pulled them off at 26,000 Miles. On my third battery little over 80,000 MI. Went with a Heavy Duty Duracell Battery, hope it will last better. The brakes on the truck are good and lasted more than 80,000 miles and still had a a little pad left. Had the fuel light sensor light problem. It's approximately over $1,200 to get repaired. This should have been a recalled item. Having new fuel tank straps put on at the same time as the fuel pump replacement.

3.0

Was taking to stokes Ram dealership was charged 1,

Driver side Electrical door,will not let the other side up or down, doesn't lock automaticy.I have to undo the Battery because of this problem 😔

Best truck ever.

In 55 plus years of driving and buying pickup, my 2014 Ram 1500 is far and away the best truck I have ever owned. Mileage in town averages 17 mpg, and highway mileage hangs around 20 to 21 mpg while towing my 17 foot boat. I have owned several Fords, Chevys, and GMC trucks, and none can compare with my Ram 1500. I am 73 years old, and when I kick the bucket, this one is going in the hole with me. John O’Neil.

2014 ram quad cab bighorn

A good, hard-working truck, one design aspect the knob shifter is annoyingly uncomfortable. After 60 years of driving a stick shift knob is just annoying.

Best truck ever 2014 Ram Diesel

2014 Ram Ecodiesel was the best truck I ever owned. I put 85k miles on it over 4 years. Only diesel, tires, oil and brakes. Took it coast to coast with no problems and great fuel economy. Everyone that rode in it said it’s the best truck they ever rode in. I had the limited model. I put the GDE program on it the first month and it ran great. FCA paid nearly 3k to many of us for no reason. Class action. I only sold it at 166k because I wanted a newer one. Bought a 16 and have 20k on it. Both great. Longtime Ford truck owner. Sticking with Ram until others catch up…..

I love my truo

Love this truck, overall. Only a few little things that I would to fix. From the beginning my “check engine “ light on my dash has been lit. In turn my “ loose gas cap “ light stays on. Everyone that I talk to says “they all do that”. One other thing is I have a place on my hood that has spots in the paint and no one can tell me what it is. Overall, I am happy with my truck and the performance of it.

Dodge problems

Just purchased a 2014 used Dodge Magnum truck and the low fuel gauge is staying on and it's full of gas, so I'm checking recalls on this model, and also a 2015 Durango I bought 3years ago for recalls also

Can't ask for a more reliable truck.

I have 220,000 miles on my 2014 Hemi 1500 Ram truck. Don't think I would be any happier with a different truck. It never left me walking and has started everytime I needed to go somewhere. I keep the oil changes up to date. Only changed the water pump one time. That's all.

ram 1500 performance and overall satisfactory qual

Excellent performance except for original set of wrangler tires, and failure of fuel level sensor at 135,000km. All recalls were justified. No other issues to date.

2014 RAM 1500 Express

I have only owned it for two months but it starts without fail rain or shine, been in the rain with it, it didn't have any issues, ride is a little rough but what the heck it is a truck not a Cadillac, interior comfort couldn't be better, Satellite Sound system is almost worth the cost of the truck in my eye it is so good!! And it gets UPPP!! Hemi does a nice job of getting UPPP!! Nice and light and I like the fact that it is short compared to some trucks so is ultra easy to maneuver around parking lots. The driver info center is great too with Coolant temp., trans temp. oil temp., oil pressure, tire pressure, oil life, engine hours idling and running, battery voltage and fuel range and economy, A & B trip odometers, fog lights and a remote locking tailgate.