2014 1500

2014 RAM 1500

2014 RAM 1500

Have You Driven the 2014 RAM 1500?

Super nice Truck

by Fussy Truck Buyer from North Dakota on Fri Jan 17 2014

Awesome power with 5.7 Hemi and yet good gas mileage. Carlike ride, high tech options, hands free phone, Thousands cheaper than other makes and better warranty than some. Everyone likes the looks and ride. Top quality interior. Body is a little tinny but they all are now to save weight. Step her down and she goes like a rocket. Great power to tow and 8 speed shifts smoothly. no complaints. Shift knob a little goofy but once you get onto it , you will like it.

Uses car for Towing

My eleventh Ram

by DOCCOM from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on Tue Apr 08 2014

My family and I have purchased eleven Rams since 1999. I love the reliability of the 5.7 Hemi. The Hemi and the new 8 speed transmission combine to give me 23 mpg at 70 mph. Love the truck, the mileage and the comfort. I have never had a problem at the ramps pulling my 7100lb. boat out of the water. I love it when other p/u owners ask for our help pulling their boats out and then ask if I have done something to my rig to make it perform so well.

ECODIESEL!!!!!

by Steve from Springfield, MO on Tue May 20 2014

I just brought the Ecodiesel and after my first trip i was very impressed! I live in the ozarks where theirs lots of hill and curves and i went 605 miles on one tank and got 27 MPG and had power the whole time never dogged or nothing! Ecoboost never got that.

Nicest truck I've owned

by Prior Ford Guy from NW Indiana on Thu May 21 2015

2015 Ram Limited After owning 2 F-150's (Plantinum Editions) I decided to test drive the 2015 Ram. Nicer ride, nicer cabin, and really sharp looking. Bought the Limited (5.7 Hemi) and I have all the bells and whistles. I have found this truck to be very reliable so far, getting a combined 16.9 mpg. This is the same gpm I got with the ECO Boost in the Ford. The four corner air suspension works great and comes in handy when hooking up my boat or having my elderly parents entering/exiting the vehicle. Extremely comfortable, good looking and powerful ride. What's not to like! A real head turner.

First time Ram truck owner

by Photojournalist from Fairhaven on Mon Nov 10 2014

2014 Ram Sport w/Hemi 5.7 liter V8. Purchased from CSCJD. After many years of purchasing new vehicles, (I'm a senior) I must say that this was my best experience. (Thanks Michael and the rest of the sales staff.) They worked with me to make this a good experience while purchasing a great truck. The quality, both inside and outside, is exceptional. With all that this truck does, I am most impressed with the fuel-saving technology the most. There are too many features to mention here, but I must also mention the EVIC located on the instrument panel. Talk about the driver being in-tune with his truck... Anyway, a good buying experience and a great truck.

2014 Black Ram

by Black Ram Fan from Nashville, TN on Wed Mar 05 2014

I have had the truck about a month. I got the Black Ram edition Express Crew cab 2 WD with the 5.7 liter Hemi V-8. Positives: Very good ride and handling. Great looks Tons of power Extremely quite especially for a truck Negatives: The "eco" mode that saves gas by having the engine run on 4 cylinders can feel like the engine is bogging down. Kind of like you have shifted in to too high a gear. Noticeable vibration with sluggish feel. That feeling may also have something to do with the 6 speed transmission shift pattern programmed to save gas. I guess it is a small price to pay to get better gas mileage but it is the only thing that bothers me about the truck. Overall, I have been very pleased.

Tradesman base model is perfect!

by craigery from on Fri Dec 12 2014

I bought the base 1500 model, Ram Tradesman. I purchased it for a couple thousand LESS than the MSRP. I am totally satisfied. The 3.7 l base engine has more than enough power; the 8 speed transmission is completely smooth. The computer shows all kinds of things not normally shown on the dash, like oil pressure/temp, hours driven and idle, transmission oil temperature, exact tire pressure in EACH tire. The standard bench seat is actually two buckets with a seat or armrest in the center. Check them out!!!

Best truck I have owned so far.

by TW from Alachua, FL on Wed May 14 2014

I have owned Ford F150, Chevy P/U's and Toyota P/U's. So far this ecodiesel surpasses them all in economy, power, towing, comfort and ride.

RAM 1500 EcoDiesel Rocks!

by New Ram Owner from California on Tue Nov 11 2014

I bought a 1500 RAM EcoDiesel 6 months ago and have clocked 10,000 miles. I do a lot of highway driving, but also need a tow vehicle for toys (boat, classic car). The 3.0 liter diesel offers the great combination of torque with fuel mileage/range. In fact, while skewed because of a lot of highway driving, my average fuel economy is > 27 mpg. The 8-speed trany and short gear range keeps the engine in its max torque position sooner and longer. You know you are driving a diesel, but it ain't your father's sluggish, loud diesel. My SLT/Big Horn has plenty of creature comforts, including a rocking stereo and seats that are comfortable even after a 3-hour ride. I?m a big fan.

Best Truck of 2014

by Regular Dude from Texad on Thu Mar 12 2015

Was pleasantly surprised with how refined the driving and ride quality was for a truck. This is our main family vehicle, feels more comfortable and safer than our other car. Excellent ride quality due to rear coil suspension. What a fast, good lookin truck. Dual exhaust tips look cool, however the note sounds rather tame. Have the fabric interior with very high quality stitching. Got the 2014 in 2015 - rebates and price cuts all over the place while loaded with options. Greatest value. Uconnect touch display has a very well designed interface, best I've ever seen. Got the crew cab, which is very roomy front and back but the middle position in the backseat is not comfortable at all. It has that weird cutaway which gives less support for your legs. This truck has more power and better gas mileage than my previous truck. The 8 spd tranny seems very smooth. I get about 14mpg in the city, even though I drive like a maniac on the highways. Compared to most other trucks, I feel like this one has the best balance of features and value. It's built much better than Ram trucks in the past, too. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21

Our Take on the 2014 RAM 1500

In the age of expensive pickup trucks, you can still get a great deal for under $30,000 — but in the case of the 2014 Ram 1500 Express, the content you'll have to sacrifice to get there may be too much.

Pickup trucks are expensive, far more now than they used to be, with the sticker prices of more well-optioned rigs easily topping $70,000. Even average, midlevel versions can go for nearly $50,000 when you start adding options.

The folks at Ram, however, think a good pickup doesn't have to be so expensive — and to prove it, they built the 2014 Ram 1500 Tradesman/Express. Take a Tradesman body type work truck, add a few appearance items, give it a Hemi V-8 engine and... Read More