2016 RAM 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 1500 RAM
Explore the 2016 1500 RAM
Shop the 2016 1500 RAM
2.9

Definitely the budget version of the big three

It is a decent truck but the quality is not up to the standards of Ford or Chevy. Only five years old and already rusting out.

Can't really score reliability only owned 3 days

This truck was what I needed at a price I could live with. Very comfortable, decent ride, we will see about fuel consumption. Big V8 with plenty of power.

1.8

Don’t have the car

The looks of the car is nice but its not performing probably and they are suppose to fix it but keep trying to clear the codes and they keep popping up because something is wrong with it and they refuse to fix it.

3.9

8 speed V6 does not go into or stay in top gear

It does not stray or go into top gear long enough so I am not getting the good gas mileage I was expecting. Brakes need replacing, and parking brake sticking at only 30k. ( all my other vehicles good for 6 years at least before brake service and never any parking brake issues.

One of the greatest Vehicles I've ever owned

Jack is taking care of me really well I believe vehicle work work for me I need to be able to work for me and I believe I've got the great deal from Zach I appreciate everything you've done for me so far all is good and he's here to take care of me!

My best car ever.

Best truck I owned, very comfortable HEMI engine is one of kind . Longhorn edition is my favorite one but I could recommend for less money Larami is good choice to .

I Love this Truck. I'm a disable Veteran

Ram IS unbeatable. The ride ,Style ,safety features,tech gadgets , Fuel Economy is amazing. It's as comfortable as my Caddilac. I'm From Motor City. Owned every Brand , Ford Chevy..Ram Beats them in every Test. By Leaps and bounds. ITS THE ONLY TRUCK I WILL EVER OWN!! J.Dockett. Military Ret.

165K Runs Like New

Great Truck. Bought new. 165K. Well maintained. Early issues with the front end (full replacement) covered under warranty. Otherwise best truck I've ever owned. Lifetime warranty can't be beat. Tows my 30' camper well with minor modifications. Looks and drives like new. In and Out.

Outstanding truck

I've owned several RAM trucks in the past but this one beats them all. Great cockpit controls, handles like a sports car, and I love the onboard diagnostic.

very capable truck, and spin some tires

Good power its Good for commute, Better in longer travels. decent fuel mileage, better than expected. accessories, a bit pricier good fitment, good equipment to start with