2021 RAM 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 1500 RAM
Explore the 2021 RAM 1500
Shop the 2021 RAM 1500

Own 2021 Ram 1500 Night Edition

Have owned my 2021 Ram Laramie Night Edition since Sept 2021. My only issue with the truck is its love for gas. This is my 5th Ram 1500, and each edition is better than the one before. The Night Edition has huge tires and it does take extra hp to get them rolling. My truck has four doors and extended cab so the individuals in the rear seats have more room. I average 19mpg which is not as good as previous trucks, but for its size and towing abilities I am ok with it. I have a huge dog trailer (14 dogs) you see the gain in fuel usage but the Hemi still purrs. I got the truck before pricing got stupid and out of 5 1500 Ram trucks this is the first one actually made in the United States. Thank you to all those who built my truck. In closing my truck has all the bells and whistles and one of the most expensive is the huge 12” media screen in the dash. In my opinion it is well worth every penny. I use my truck in daily operations of my Service Animal Non Profit LLC. So from hauling groceries to hauling dogs the truck does it all.

Love the Ram 1500

This is my 6th Ram I’ve owned. Hands down the best best truck on the market. Never had issues with any of the ones I’ve owned except for recalls that come up. It happens. Always been service at regular intervals like your suppose to. Great interiors, features, performance, reliability!

I've had it for a few weeks...

So far this is the nicest looking, smoothest driving, truck I've had so far. I am extremely happy with my RAM 1500 so far. The only thing that was bad about this truck is the dealership it came from!

Diesel

DieselDiesels Creek pulling power from my phone Interior is very comfortable I love Display screen crate for four-wheel-drive The car is a dream to drive easy

Second Ram 1500 and still Love them

It rides like a dream. Smoothest riding truck I’ve ever driven. Interior and exterior are very nice. The only drawback is fuel economy. I would definitely recommend to others.

The absolute most comfortable and smoothest riding

The Ram 1500 Limited exceeds my expectations it is luxurious comfortable very smooth riding would definitely recommend this vehicle to friends and family Thank You Security

really good work Dodge !!! awsome truck!!

the best new truck I ever got .. lots of room , very good quality materials !! super comfortable , I got the 1500 diesel , and I cant even hear the engine , very smooth ,, very happy with truck

Love the style and looks of the new 2021 Ram

We love our new truck inside and out its beautiful. Happy we made the purchase. Lots of power and a very smooth and quite ride.

MUST GET ONE!!

Absolutely LOVE my 2021 Ram 1500 Sport!! I would recommend it to anyone that needs a stylish, roomy, dependable, power pulling beast! I have owned several autos through the years and nothing compares to Dodge. If you want plenty of power to pull anything you want, you definitely will not be disappointed!

The best equipped truck

This truck meets everything I need, it is family, cargo, towing and recreation on and off the road. I am very happy with the choice.