2021 RAM 1500 Classic consumer reviews

side view of 2021 1500 Classic RAM
Explore the 2021 1500 Classic RAM
Shop the 2021 1500 Classic RAM

Great Truck

Comfortable truck, great ride lots of room and a pleasure to drive. Love the seating all sorts of leg room and storage. Can't wait for 1st long road trip.

In love with this truck

This truck has everything I wanted in a 4x4 and then some. Comfortable ride with feeling like a car, great handling, strong v6 engine. The layout of the dash is customizable and intuitive.

this vehicle meets all my needs!

What a great ride. Love the body style of the Warlock. I had the spray in bed liner as well and i highly recommend it.

Very happy with purchase.

So far I am am impressed, nice ride, plenty of power, tows my boat with no effort. Best price for this class of truck I could find.

Fantastic rebate program by Ram and west herr

Very nice vehicle . We are retired so we decided we only needed one vehicle . This truck fits the needs . Great buying experience

Awesome Truck

Very nice truck and comfortable, it doesn't have the performance or the ride my 2011 had, but it’s still nice. The knob shifter is hard to get used to, the dash, controls and console are far superior to the 2011, they did a nice job with the upgrades. It tows nice and has great visibility!

It's newly purchased, but I don't foresee any prob

This truck rides & handles like a dream. There is plenty of room for passengers with inside storage and the bed is lined so no worries about scratching that if we need to transport lumber, blocks, etc. Inside upholstery is very nice, and the component panel is very easy to read & use.

Awesome truck. Well built.

Best truck on market. Very happy with purchase. Highly recommended RAM. The v8 Hemi is outstanding and a tow horse. Well built and sturdy. Great reviews by car experts and surveys.