2021 RAM 2500 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 2500 RAM
Explore the 2021 2500 RAM
Shop the 2021 2500 RAM

Love this 2021 RAM 2500 Crew Cab 8' bed

I bought the 6.4L Hemi with 8 Speed Automatic transmission in an 8' bed. I love the way it drives and with plenty of power to pull most anything I will ever pull. Very satisfied with my purchase.

McLovin it so far!!

Looked around for an HD truck and settled on a Tradesman with the 6.4 Hemi. Only have 1k miles on it, but so far so good. Waaayy quieter than my F150 I traded. Also smoother than I expected from a 3/4 ton 4x4. Even though it is a lower model the interior is very nice. So far I'm very happy with my new Ram.

Still very new, but seems good so far

Needed a 2500 with Diesel towing power. So far this truck has lived up to all of my expectations... comfort, performance and style all meet my expectations thus far.

3.1

Dealership has poor after purchase service

I liked until I went to use the four wheel drive. It didn’t work. Slid on unplowed roads all the way to work. That was in February. It’s almost June and it still is not fixed.

Always purchase Dodge/Ram products

Vehicle meets all of my needs. Great towing capacity. More reliable than comparable vehicles. Quality and design are most favorable. Highly recommend this vehicle over competitors.

Don’t buy a car from the dealership in Hemet

I love my truck but I would never buy a vehicle from Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram In Hemet California It’s the most unprofessional dealership I’ve ever dealt with

Awesome bargain camper puller!

Was in the market for a slightly used half ton to pull our camper, quickly realized that to get what I needed, I was seeing 3/4 tons on my radar and that NEW Tradesmen were in the same range - base models have a TON of great features and the Hemi provides more towing capacity than the best in class half tons. I've driven trucks professionally and own an old Tundra. LOVE this truck. Very comfortable and powerful. Mine came with trailer package, snow chief package, running boards, spray in bedliner. I got it for 46k. (Sticker 48,880) Pulls my 6800GVWR camper effortlessly, truck wants to RUN, I have to work to keep it from running over 65mph while towing! Handles great - much better turning radius than my old Tundra. Super comfortable ride but it IS a "Truck" truck - ride is bouncer than a half ton, it's built to carry a load. You WILL feel bumps unloaded.. Rides better loaded than not! Mileage is as reported. I live in a hilly region, get about 12-14 local, 15-16 highway, 9.7mpg pulling a camper. Highly recommend!

Handles well and very powerful.

I got a crew cab to carry my truck camper. It's comfortable, has a lot of room inside, and handles well. The Hemi engine is very powerful. I get 16mpg unloaded. I love this truck.

Truck for Life

Truck will meet all of my future's family needs for the next several years and hopefully become a collector's item since it is a 75th Anniversary Edition

seats are comfortable more cab room

i pull a enclosed car trailer should work good plenty of power awesome color hydro blue pearl. interior laid out really nice works for me