2012 Ram 3500

Most dependable truck I've ever owned

by on August 3, 2017

I just love my 2011 Laramie Longhorn dually, it's been the most awesome truck I've owned to date. Cannot beat that Cummins for towing!

Uses car for Towing

Best truck for the money

by from Calhoun ga on June 10, 2017

Perfect work truck and towing this is a strong and awesome truck has been well maintained! You will not find one priced this low! Asking 25k one.

Very nice truck

by from MONROE,MI on June 9, 2017

I like EVERYTHING about my truck,fun to drive,reliable,can handle ANYTHING...i'd recomend this truck to anyone...

2012 ram 3500 dually 6.7 cummins

by from sothern oregon on June 4, 2015

comfortable, all the extras, fast and powerful. only getting 12.2 average mpg though. shouldn't expect much more being a large truck. other than mpg, I love it.

Awesome big dually

by from Union Grove WI on August 21, 2013

Quite happy with the 2012 Ram 3500 Dually diesel. Fair price, good styling and pulls like crazy. So far quite happy.

Uses car for Towing

Overall I like the truck.

by from Texas, Texas on August 7, 2013

I like the power and ride of this 1 ton truck. The mega cab is monstrous and it has plenty of leg room. Cab is reletively quiet on the highway and gas mileage is OK for a diesel, around 16 hwy and 13 city. I only have 10k on the truck so I am hoping it the mileage gets better with time. The only dissapointment is the A/C. It at times blows hot air until the motor reaches operatiing tempature, which could take up to 10 mins. Chrysler is awre of the issue but if I'd know this before I bought the truck, I wouldve waited for a fix to the problem. At this point they are saying its the fan clutch, so we'll see.

power house

by from NH to Nm on April 14, 2013

The 2012 ram 3500 high out put deisel gets good fuel milege .Around town 13 to 15 mpg . highway at 75 to 80 miles per hour I get 18 mpg . rpm at 1700 ( 1 3/4 ) At 65 over 20mpg . Pulling a 30 ft goose neck on a 2 5/16 ball on the bumper hitch 15000lbs) and body of truck loaded I still get 15mpg plus at 80 mph My truck is a dully 4x4 crew cab

800ft# seriously?

by from Houma, LA on December 9, 2012

I have driven the latest of the big 3. The Ford v8 sounds the best stock. The new Cummins H.O. Feels to be pulling and accelerating the strongest. The regular Cummins feels like a dud compared to it. Curiosity got the best of me and I had to see what the difference was, and it is a jump from the previous 610 ft# to the H.O. 800ft#. Cant wait to see if implementaiton of the 8speed will be incorporated into next year's models.

An Amazing AMERICAN Truck

by from maryland on September 6, 2012

I love this truck I have had Ford powerstrokes and Chevy Duramax's they do not come close to what this truck has to offer the torque and the durable Cummins Diesel is GOD like machine this is just a true American Machine with a long amazing history behind its Cummins diesel.

poor quality

by from Texas on July 26, 2012

I recently bought this and was not impressed, I traded it in for a Ford F-350 and love the 350. I actually can stand to be seen in it.