2021 RAM 3500 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 3500 RAM
Explore the 2021 3500 RAM
Shop the 2021 3500 RAM

Great vehicle

The truck is an incredible truck! It has plenty of room and power to do everything I need it for. Love the extra features and technology it has. Definitely a smoother ride than expected!

Ram hd

This vehicle has exceeded my expectations in every way. Fuel mileage has been better than expected, surprisingly quiet ride, as well as a good ride for a one ton pickup.

I love my new ram 3500 dually

I love my new ram dually it's exactly what I was looking for and I got it for a great price it was really great to have such friendly people working for you thank you Tim short for your awesome salesmanship

The most comfortable vehicle I’ve sat in

This truck is impeccable and more than I ever imagined. I’ve always owned Ford diesels but this cummins motor truly blew me out of the water

Amazing

This truck is just absolutely gorgeous. Will look amazing pulling our Fifth wheel!! Just have to see it to believe it!!! Go check it out!!

Powerful truck

I traded my 2019 6.4 hemi 2500 For this truck. I loved It but I did not have the torque to tow my large trailers. This 3500 diesel has plenty of power and is still very quiet and comfortable.