2020 RAM ProMaster 1500 consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 RAM ProMaster 1500
Shop the 2020 RAM ProMaster 1500
1.0

Garbage Buyers Beware

I own 4 of them and they spend more time in the service department than the do on the street and when owning a business you loose money. I have lost so much money over these vans I can go on and on about the service department not know anything from no rentals. Save yourself the headache and buy a ford or Nissan. I’m trading all mine in I hate these vans. Just Goggle the vans and you will see all the problems from 2015 2500 models to the 2019 models and special the 2020

Love the smoothness and comfort ability

It meets all our expectations love the dash and how it rides beautiful inside and out smooth riding love how we can get in and out of the truck with no hassle

2.0

Torture Device

I drove this vehicle as a rental and it was extremely uncomfortable. It was a three hour trip one way and then another three hours back. There was no position to put the driver's seat to make it comfortable. My back was in pain within the first hour. The trip back was excruciating. My back remains sore the next day. I have made this same trip with other vehicles with no problem. Please redesign this seat!