2015 RAM ProMaster 3500 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 ProMaster 3500 RAM
Explore the 2015 RAM ProMaster 3500
4.0

Best car I owned

This car is perfect and is spotty and awsome but has a transmission problem and I rate it 4.5 out of 5 and it is the best car I owned

1.0

Junky

Just bought it tonight and it stopped on the way home. No idea why it just stopped. It is an expensive piece of junk apparently.

1.3

engine failure on 2 of 14 my company owns

constant problems with brakes, coolant usage on all 14 vans, head lights replacement every month. The list goes on and on, 76,000 mi on 2 that had catastrophic failure's.

1.4

Worst thing I have ever bought

This thing is terribly prone to needing maintenance. From brakes to headlights wheel bearings starter air compressor etc. Terrible vehicle. Cheap to buy but expensive to keep running

1.7

Buyers beware

Purchased as pro master for my company Ive had nothing but problems! 83 days down and It?s the diesel model been in the shop for transmission, computer problems, and front end

Awesome New EuroVan Now in US!

We got a great price on this van, which gives us a bigger budget to convert it into a camper van. I read that 75% of the camper vans in Europe are built on this platform? We got the diesel engine and on our first trip (450+ miles) we got almost 28 mpg, and with some traffic jams in Detroit and Chicago! Talk about an oxymoron -- it has an "automatic manual" transmission. It's pretty cool, like a ghost is pushing in the clutch and shifting! The design of the cargo area really gives a lot of space, and doesn't narrow at the top as much as a Sprinter. This should help our conversion to bit a bit easier. The only thing I would change is the seats; they could go a bit lower for us short folks. Seats are comfy, though. For being a 1 ton cargo van, empty, it was surprisingly smooth and quiet, even on Illinois roads!

3.1

Promaster Review

I have driven many vans in my years of mail delivery services putting many hours and years into each of my vans. The Promaster has pleased and disappointed us as well. Things to like, low cargo floor,proven v6 engine and low maintainance,comfortable driver seat. Things to dislike, No tellescopic steering and school bus positioning, 9 mpg average on the whole fleet of these,constant correction on steering when at hwy speeds. Also not the most attractive. On the flip side it is the cheapest and it does get the job done well.