2016 ProMaster 3500

2016 RAM ProMaster 3500

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
4 out of 5 stars Reliability
4 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 2016 RAM ProMaster 3500?

Better than expected

by bob from nj on Thu Jul 28 2016

My previous van was a Sprinter. This van is just as comfortable and handles slightly better, mileage is 16 in this vs, 19 is the sprinter. Does not drive like a truck, very nice to drive and surprisingly quiet, not much if any body roll on turns. Seats are comfortable, but you sit more upright than the sprinter which I quickly got used to. I have the gas engine which has a lot of power and shifts very well, no gear hunting from some other reviews that I read. I have the 159" EXT model and as of right now I would buy again. I would not buy another Sprinter.

Best Van Ever

by Scott B. from Ozark Mountains, Ar. on Sat Aug 26 2017

I have driven Vans all my life; Fords, Chevys, Dodges. The Promaster is the Best Van Ever! It's HUGE (mine is a complete RV), gets great gas mileage (I have a lead foot, live in the mountains, and drive a lot of dirt roads and get 16.9 MPG avg), Is the "peppiest" Van I've ever driven, handles like a (tall) mini-van, it's more fun to drive than our subaru, wife is always trying to drive it. Has a super tight steering radius and is a breeze to park and back up, Great visibility with the upright drivers seat and HUMONGOUS windshield, fantastic large electric folding mirrors, and great back up camera. The doors are also huge, and access is easy to the cab and cargo. The floor is lower than most vans due to the front wheel drive, I love it's width and lower stance. Love it so much, I'm planning on buying a smaller low roof version as a daily driver. No real negatives to speak of; It would be nice if they added tilt wheel, and found a better nav system. I had one tail light seal fail (condensated), and RAM replaced it under warranty.