2011 Rolls-Royce Ghost Consumer Reviews

3.5
Average based on 4 reviews

Simply gorgeous

by from The Woodlands Texas on February 14, 2015

This review compares my two cars. I purchased a new 2006 Bentley Continental GT which now has about 23,000 miles. I bought the used 2011 Ghost which had about 3500 miles in May, 2013. It now has about 7500 miles. First, they are beautiful but very different. The fit and finish are comparable. The Bentley has been reliable over the nine years, but, as expected, maintenance is expensive. The Ghost is still under warranty, but I also expect maintenance to be the same cost as the Bentley. But, that is not a criticism,but simply a fact. The wood trim in both is exceptional, but the leather in the Bentley is superior. Sadly, the leather in the Ghost looks like a BMW. The pebbled leather is not even close to the beautiful hides in the Bentley. The ride on the Bentley is composed but firmer than the Ghost. But is that is expected in a car that can reach 196 MPH. The Ghost rides like you would expect. While they are expensive as compared to other cars, they are worth every penny. I plan to own both forever.

Awesome car ! Don't believe the other 2 reviews

by from South Florida on September 6, 2012

I love this car ! Those other fools who wrote reviews really drive KIA's . The real truth is the car's fit and finnish is fantastic. Just what you would expect from a Rolls .

Fine

by from Virginia on July 24, 2011

This car is not a really good car to buy because you are spending money for nothing but just a piece of metal. Think before buying!

horrible

by from mexico on November 14, 2011

the car was very lame. I bought it thinking it was great because of the expensive price but oh was I wrong.

Uses car for Off-roading