2012 Rolls-Royce Ghost Consumer Reviews

4.0
Average based on 4 reviews

No comparison

by from Texas on July 13, 2013

The first night I couldn't sleep cause I thought I would be judged, I thought I would be robbed, and I thought i over paid for a car. By night two, after driving it around for about an hour, I felt like the luckiest man cause I get to drive this car (and be married to the most wonderful woman in the world), which makes a Lexus 570 feel like a rough drive, and Bentley feel cheap. If you can afford it, you wont regret it. And its little eaiser to drive than the Phantom.

Divine

by from Barrington IL on May 6, 2012

I purchased this 2012 Rolls Royce Ghost to be Driven to and from in Luxury. Very Divine and Cheap. I love the Rear Navigation and Radio, so my Chauffeur and I can both enjoy . I recommend this Vehicle for anyone who wants Luxury for a cheap Price.

fancy door stop

by from Beverly Hills on June 12, 2012

well I can say that it is a head turner, lots of class and style in and out but thats all. I didnt care much for it after that I still perfer BMW over Rolls Royce but now I can say I had one. Once I got tired of it I gave it to my gardener as soon as he got it he put a 454 chevrolet engine in it, he said thats the only way he can afford to fix it in the future LOL and he even instaled a set of hydrolics and dayton wire rims.

Uses car for Off-roading

annoyed

by from san antoino texas on May 31, 2012

first there is not good mileage there is no iPod jack in the car that made me very upset there is no bath room

Uses car for Off-roading