1997 Saab 9000 Consumer Reviews

1997 Saab 9000
Average based on 2 reviews

A great car

by from Porto, Portugal, EU. on December 17, 2014

I bought my 9000 cs 2.3 turbo, 200 hp, manual ( pre aero) 14 years ago. 2nd hand car, It marked 140 000 km's then. Very stilish , it captured my attention in a first glance. Beside some electronic issues, solved over the time after some attention from a saab private specialist, and thank's to a good regular maintenance, i can say that it's been a good and reliable car, with great confort and astonishing performance for his family-car style; in fact, it can be said that it has a double personality, capable of being a calm and smooth car, or a beast of the road when i push the throothle more hard. It's still my daily car, although it has more than 400 000 km on the counter. it appears to be undestructable, and I'm not thinking to buy a new car as long as it runs good.

What a great car!!!

by from Oconomowoc, WI on March 19, 2014

I purchased this car in July of 2013 and it has been great. If you are looking for a second hand car look at Saab's they run for a long time. I have 128,800 miles on mine and I just change the oil make sure the fluids are topped off and that's it. One thing I will say about performance is that it is a little sluggish off the line with the automatic,but at highway speed its very quick; So if you can get the manual transmission. But other than that a good solid car.