2005 Saab 9 3

Good Project car

by from Newark, De on September 18, 2017

Interior was not in the best condition. The site lines were limiting for a young driver. Engine was strong but the quality of the car was not worth the $3000 asking price. Recommend if you are looking to have a project car.
Not Rated Reliability

I truly wanted to like this

by from Alameda, Ca on August 8, 2017

I bought this vehicle because I totaled my previous car & rushed into buying it. While it runs great, there are just too many little bugs, electrical & mechanical, that prevented it from being a joy to drive.

nice car

by from on April 11, 2017

Good car haven't had a lot of problems it's worth buying and is great on gas feels nice to drive the sound system the car comes with is actually great you can hear music clear

Saab for Life

by from Clearwater, Florida on October 14, 2014

Bought an '05 9-3 Aero with a 5-speed and this car is fun, fast, comfortable, economical and most important a 5-star safety rating. This is my 8th Saab and my first was a '72 99E which I totaled with a girlfriend wearing no seat belts. The Saab safety features saved our lives. We are no married and she drives a '09 9-5 and my son drives my previous car an '02 9-5 Aero. These cars for the $$$ cannot be beat if you buy it right. This one had 35k miles and today it has 40k and since owning it I have had zero problems. Surprisingly quick and stops on a dime with large vented disc brakes on all 4 wheels. Simple controls and have taken two 400 miles trips and getting out of the car after a long drive is no problems. Seats are so comfortable! Buy it right and you will love it.

Awesome Car

by from Duluth, GA on September 23, 2013

Although, the Saab corporation has gone out of business. There are a few shop and dealers where you can purchase part and obtain good service. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone look for a great value and excellent luxury.

SAAB 93

by from Woodstock, GA on March 19, 2012

I purchased my Saab 93 two months ago and so far am extremely pleased. No problems and I'm getting great gas mileage.( it does burn premium ) My car was in good shape outside and like new on the inside. The stereo radio could be better, and because its a Saab there isn't a aftermarket fix. Overall I'm very happy with my choice.

Great value

by from Philadelphia on February 4, 2012

Have the car for 2years now and I love it! Great looking, excellent performance (smoked a BMW the other day).

Saab 9-3 linear

by from Chicago, IL on February 1, 2012

Great car! awesome handling with instant response! This is easily one of the best affordable cars Ive ever drove! Excellent turbo!

Saab 9-3 convertible

by from New Jersey on January 18, 2012

My first 9-3 convertible was a '99--enjoyed it so much that I replaced it with an identical new '05--front wheel drive gets it done in the snow of NJ, and the turbo provides solid acceleration in traffic. Over 30mpg on the highway--computer shows average 24 in mixed driving. Dependable commuter and fun on the weekend....audio plug in center console for Ipod. Factory pirelli P6's are sure-footed. Interior is comfortable, but not inspiring (thanks GM). Overall, good value for the money.

Great car

by from Davenport, IA on October 10, 2011

This was our first foreign car purchase. If you'd told me a year ago I would be a Saab owner I wouldn't have believed you. But now I love Saab. We were looking for a fun 4-seater convertible and the US makers simply don't offer much, so after test driving the A4, 330ci and C70, the 9-3 was just the better deal. The car is a joy to drive and looks great. My only wish is that Saab would offer a true luxury interior like the BMW or Mercedes. The Arc is supposed to be the luxury version but really is nothing more than a wood accented steering wheel. I think its because of this that used Saabs are much much cheaper than its German competitors. We bought ours with 45k miles so there is still a lot of life still in it! Highly recommend the 9-3!

Our Expert Review: 2005 Saab 9 3