2005 Saab 9-3 consumer reviews

side view of 2005 9-3 Saab
Explore the 2005 Saab 9-3
4.4

Great car for under $3K

My ratings on recent buy are conservative & will have it thoroughly checked out, but runs like a dream, especially for an older car with 13K on it. These cars are heavy, with parts welded to the frame, quiet, and safe. They are also gas sippers with over 30 mpg hwy and mid 20s in town.

2005 9-3 Aero - Everything You Want in a Sedan

This car drives like a dream - and has the power of most lower end performance cars and the functionality of a truck! Great economy/power combination. Handling is fantastic, braking is great! The seats are very comfortable for long distance driving - just with SAAB would have kept using their leather and not GM materials here. Overall it's a great car and if you have never driven one - go drive one and fall in love!

Best Saab I have owned

This car is my daily driver, it is always fun to drive, it is a convertible and I'm in Florida so I can get plenty of top down weather. Car has great performance and handles well and has been very reliable.

4.1

Very fun car to drive, easy to own and maintain

This is one of the better low-cost sports cars I've owned. It's very comfortable and drives like a much smaller sports car. Very fun to drive and easy to maintain.

Fun to drive, attractive and reliable

The Saab 9-3 is a very fun car to drive. Great fuel economy, Easily upgradeable via a tune. Very comfortable and reliable car. Wish they still made them.

Most fun car I have owned, Saab number 7

Great car, good performance, easy up and down for the convertible top. For a convertible interior is fairly quiet. There are blindspots, takes a little getting use to, fun car to own

3.9

Its now 14 years old and...

I bought this 2005 Saab 93 2.0 Turbo as a daily driver to replace my previous daily, a 1994 Mazda Miata. I bought this as a "spur of the moment" purchase, and the only reason I wanted a Saab was because my Mom always wanted one. I'm actually very impressed with it! I got very lucky, finding one with pretty low miles for the age, and one that was so clean inside and out. I love how comfortable it is, compared to my MX-5, which has a Corbeau bucket seat and is about an inch off the ground. The Saab's speaker system is definitely out-dated, but I do think it looks pretty neat. The speakers sound like something you would hear in an elevator but I can manage. I do like how clean and simple it all is, and one on my favorite parts is hearing the blinker though the speakers. My sunroof doesn't work, but it could just be a fuse. The car runs and looks great. The one thing I must say is a pain, is how light the clutch is. Its very hard to find the sweet spot, especially coming from a car that's clutch is so easy to catch. Overall, I think the Saab was an amazing spur of the moment pick! I am very satisfied with this purchase and do recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a cheap daily!

I love you Saab with all my heart

Fast dependable and comfortable I love my Saab it's the best vehicle I ,a car with alot class.I LOVE MY SAAB WITH ALL MY HEART

4.4

Strong safe good mpg

Good car. Nice interior design. Safest in class. Good concept to have turbo 4 cylinder. Plenty of acceleration and still 27 mpg combined for 13 year old car.

Never Let Me Down

Amazing ride, plenty of power. Turbocharged engine got great MPG and didn't have a problem passing anyone. Great looking car, especially in black. Wish I never got rid of her!