2010 Saab 9-3X Consumer Reviews

2010 Saab 9 3 X
Average based on 2 reviews

Awesome handling.

by from Washington, DC on April 8, 2014

I have had my 9-3X for about 3 years now. This one of the best handling cars I have driven. XWD technology is amazing. The car corners and handles very well. Sticks to the road like glue. Even in rain. Goes through snow like my old Subaru Forester. The turbo 2.0 is agile and gets the car up to highway speeds easily. Got to keep an eye on the speedometer as this car can get up to 70-80 MPH without you knowing as it is very smooth. Interior is well appointed. Wish the Driver seat had a little more lumbar sport. Maintenance costs are a little high when they come up but they few and far between. Sorry to see Saab go into receivership and now no longer make this car. This was a hidden gem.

good cars

by from Cleveland, oh on March 23, 2015

We got this car for our daughter , it is pleasant to drive, gets around 23 MPG in mix driving, if you service at the dealers you need to check there work because, I try two of them and they do not do job as they should, for example, dealer charges for 90,000 mile service $165.00 and it should change oil and check all fluids, but my dealer left power steering box as it was and it was very low on fluid, also other fluids were not check and top of as promised.