2006 Saleen S7 Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2006 Saleen S 7
4.3
Average based on 7 reviews

This car is worth the money,it should be more!

by from texas on September 26, 2006

this car is one of the fastest cars i have drove, its handling is very good. it was very comfortable when i sat inside it was like it was made for me! i love that it is manual!

Saleen

by from CA on August 9, 2006

I have reaserched continusly for the S7 It was produced to be one of the best and fastest cars in the world and it is also one of my favorite cars. It's worth the $555,000!

Saleen S7

by from New York, NY on July 16, 2006

Cool to Drive!! Nice Exterior And Fabulous Interior!!! Fast engine!! But Hard to Drive with a manual shift gear!!!

OHHH MY GOD!!!!

by from San Diego, CA on November 15, 2006

I have purchased this car after waiting 9 months for it. its looks great, but I cannot fit in it because of my height and my weight. If they made a saleen for fat people, I would be set! I don't know how the handling acts because i'm too fat to move the steering wheel. Make a more spacious one please!!!!

it's a suprcar!

by from cleveland ohio on December 9, 2006

i love this car more than any other car i've ever owned!i have had many cars before, i have gone to many car dealers and looked at thier cars, but i haven't found one yet that can compare to this amazind and superfast car! it blows my mind just thinking about it's performance.i love it sooooooooo much.

good car

by from Beverly Hills, CA on December 10, 2006

This is a great car but it is pricey. I have a 2006 S7 and i love it but it hurt my pocket. Also if you have kids its a inconvience i cant take my car seat and my 17yr old wants to drive it.However i would recomend it.

NOT A S7

by from on April 27, 2010

the saleen s7 is an ultra sportive high performance vehicle. this is a saleen mustang. this is not the s7. the s7 is a v12 for starters and runs for about $200,000.