2007 Saleen S 7

Fastest car besides the Bugatti

by from Greenville,NC on May 15, 2008

This car is extremely fast I would recommend it to a supercar fanatic. I've had mine for about 6 months and I have been to 2 car shows and I have won 1st place at the first one and I won 2nd place at the other one. The car is very valuable to me and whoever owns one can understand. The price is good considering how fast and nice this car is. I love it!!

Very nice

by from virginia on July 25, 2011

This car is the 3rd fastest car. The SSC is the first. It is hard to make a 600k engine in this small car. With this you have to make coolers to cool the engine. I guess bugatti is better

Expensive but worth it!

by from Daly City, CA on November 26, 2007

The new Saleen S7 beats ever exotic car on the list (except Bugatti Veyron). Nothing else beats 750 hp, a tuned suspention, an exotic styling, and a nice feeling when you go behind the wheel. But what you might not like is paying $590k for this car. But besides that.. this is one awsome car!

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2007 saleen s7

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.