2003 L

4.2 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.3 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.2 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Great, Rare Sedan! Reliable "Dark Horse"

by MKR from Chicago IL on October 8, 2010

Nobody would expect this car. It is a Saturn you've never heard of until you test drive it. Shh.. What's that sound? It's the bold V6 growling through the turns! Intimidating! Mine was leather, power everything, CD changer, heated seats, extravagant for a great price. Loved every minute in this car. When I thought there was a serious problem developing, it turned out to be a little clamp under the car rubbing on a thin aluminum heat shield, just making a chirping noise when I engaged the transmission and turned a sharp corner. Got that fixed.. $8.39, labor included. We got rear ended by a White minivan whose driver was promptly arrested for DUI. The light was red. It had been red. We flew forward about 20 feet and clipped the car in front of us. Front and rear damage, but we are safe. Bent the frame, insurance company tells me it's totaled. Can't keep it. That's why I'm online today looking for a 2004 Saturn L300. I don't want a different car, I want that one back! The car retained its value over the two years I drove it. Even though I put 13,000 miles on it, it's still worth more than I paid for it. The kbb value stayed about the same over that time, as well. And I can NOT find another one like it! This car protected me and my wife from the mayhem of a drunk driver, and up until then I'd loved every minute with it! I'd probably still be driving it if the insurance company didn't forbid me to do so.

great car

by Accountant Johnathan from Danville, Ca on October 14, 2010

I love my 2003 Saturn L200 'sport-leather edition. The 4 cyl engine gets me up to 33mph when driven with care, yet engine still has zip, that even surprises passengers. I have 150,000 miles on car now, and no trouble.. thought my drivers heated seat just stopped working. Great Stereo, safe, strong car (which i investigated first). While ride quality is not as good as my other cars0 thought it does handle wonderfully.. this car by far has been my most trusted and dependable car ever! I plan to drive to over 200k miles before even thinking about letting it go. Looking back, it was one of my best decisons ever!. Good work Saturn!

saturn L200

by gm dependent from western michigan on April 15, 2011

pros: very stylish, very comfortable seats, very sports car oriented suspension, good mpg , roomy trunk area, cons: bcm probs.

One of the Best Cars I have ever owned

by Saturn in Alamo from Alamo, Ca on October 5, 2010

We Purchased this Saturn L200 as a 2 year old lease return with only 18k miles on it. This car has won our respect! The style is very classy and looks euro-expensive, even to people in our up-scale snobbish area! After 5 years of ownership and another 100k on the speedo, the car has been one of our most trouble free vehicles ever! OUr more expensive makes we own give alot more trouble than this tried and true Saturn! This is our main daily driver, even thought we own Buicks and Jags. Only thing is that Saturn does have a harsher ride and more noise than the others,.. but truly this is our favorite, most dependable car that has never let us down... We plan to drive to200,000 miles!

Lw 200 Wagon 2003

by Lw 200 wagon from kentucky on August 25, 2016

Excellent car. I purchased use with $59,000 miles and it currently has $178,000 miles and no problems whatsoever. Most reliable car ever

Great Looking Car with all the options

by You used to be mine. from on May 20, 2009

I hated to give up THIS car, yes the one you are looking at, but we upgraded to an SUV. It is a very sharp looking car and is fully loaded. It has just about every option available (heated mirrors, heated seats, moon roof, advanced sound, alloy wheels, automatic climate...). The only major repair on this car was one to the A/C. Other than that, it drives great with great pickup and is quiet on the road. Definitely a reliable vehicle!

Great value

by A Dad from Indianapolis on November 6, 2006

2nd L I've purchased. 40 - 50% less than a comparable Accord. Daughter has put 50k miles on a 2002 with no problems. Side curtain air bags are standard after 2002. Nice size and decent mileage with 4 cylinder. Saturn service rates are very reasonable even though I haven't had any major work needed.

Smooth

by 03-Saturn from Houston, TX on August 27, 2016

My Saturn L200 was handed to me by my grandmother last year. Currently only has 26,600 miles and still run great for the age. Haven't had any issues since I owed it as I figured it would require some repair for seating 3 years without moving.

2003 L200, love it.

by Okie from Washington State on February 10, 2015

This has been the best - had two of the smaller station wagons before. Have towed each one of the Saturns behind the motorhome from coast to coast. Never a problem. It's sad they weren't continued - 2 best friends have Saturns and they feel the same way.

Best performance car and great on gas!!

by Emman0702 from Saint Louis on September 21, 2017

This Saturn L300 is a great performance car the gas last 2 weeks or 10 days it so comfortable inside too wow remind me of a luxury car.

1 2 3