2005 Saturn L

Most reliable car for the money.

by from Brooksville on August 5, 2017

bought her with 1 Owner and 24k miles. I lovw.her been about a year and a half now I have 57k she drives like a dream

Very reliable

by from on June 30, 2014

I purchased this car a few months ago and I am satisfied with it's handling. I am planning on keeping it as long as I can.

I was pleased

by from Puyallup, Washington on June 22, 2009

I purchased the 05-L300 brand new. It was balck with the sunroof, leather interior and all the whistles and sirens that came with it. I never had a problem with it. It had pretty good pep for quick passing on freeways or intrusions into traffic lanes during rush hours. I received favorable comments from friends who rode in the car, and were pleased with the roominess and relatively smooth ride.

Wost Car I Have Ever Owned

by from Los Angeles, CA on August 20, 2007

From day 1 out of the dealer's showroom, the car began it's year's worth of at least twice a month trips to the shop. Either for electrical, components falling apart, seats trim falling apart, massive water leaks from under the dash when it rained, sunroof malfunctions which required at least 6 repairs to somewhat get it right. My Fiero was more reliable. I had originally purchased the 2005 L300 as a replacement for my 2002 SL2 which was giving me problems with the engine as it would shut off while driving onthe freeway or coming home from work 4 times on different occasions.