Read or write a review.

3.5
Average based on 2 reviews

My Favorite Saturn

by from TN on September 1, 2007

I've owned 6 different Saturns at this point, and my red and gray two-tone'92 SC is my favorite so far. It has its flaws, but it runs well, it's reliable, and it performs better than most four cylinder cars. The car currently has close to 170,000 miles on it, but one would never know from looking at it. I put a fresh coat of wax on it yesterday, and it looked absolutely amazing for the 30 seconds before it started raining. The polymer panels are a great invention that help keep the car looking fantastic! For the price, the car cannot be beat. My only complaint is that the interior could be better. It was alright when new, but 15 years later, it rattles a good bit due to tabs breaking off that hold the trim in place. Also, it has the mouse-track automatic seat belts that are soon to be replaced by the fixed belts out of a 1995 Saturn SC1 or SC2. Other than the few little annoyances, it's a comfortable car that is a joy to drive. I wouldn't consider owning any used economy car that isn't a Saturn.

Cheap Quality Plastic Car!

by from Canada on August 15, 2015

I would not recommend this car to anyone! I owned one for 2 weeks and pretty much hated as soon as I got it home. At only 160000 km I figured it would last a while but I was wrong because the engine overheated! The only good things I can say about this car is that it got good gas mileage and you can usually pick one up for dirt cheap buy you get what you pay for. These cars are made of plastic and are extremely dated. They also have extremely poor resale value. Do yourself a favor and leave this piece of garbage in the past and pay a little extra for an import.

Similar Models