1994 Saturn Sc

Great Gas Milage

by from Naperville, IL on January 20, 2012

It gets up to 36 MPG. Who needs a Hybrid? Great reliability, thanks to the Rocket Scientist Designers. Sad to see them go under.

Love My Little Saturn

by from VT on May 17, 2014

I have had my 1994 Saturn SC2 for 8 years now and I love it. I am small in stature and the car fits me like a glove. Great gas mileage and extremely dependable and no rust. I am very sad that Saturns are no longer being made.

'93 to '02 SC's are the best!

by from NE Ohio on September 4, 2013

I had a couple of these, getting another mint one this week. I got well over EPA estimates of 36 MPG, one trip nearly 41 MPG. We have 3 Saturns now, 4th is coming this week! It's a shame that GM devoured them, they are the most dependable cars ever built in the USA!

Similar Models