Read or write a review.

3.2
Average based on 6 reviews

1995 Saturn SC2

by from Ohio on May 21, 2006

Uncomfortable seats, Uses lots of oil....common problem with this 1.9 engine. Only has 56,876 miles on it! Dash rattles! Do not reccommend!

I was the crash test dummy

by from Eugene, Oregon on February 3, 2014

First off i would like to state, that I loved the MPGs this car had..... Secondly; when I got T-boned in this vehicle at 45mph: -Airbags did NOT deploy -passenger door flew open -Both rear tires,wheels, rotors, breaks, and axles were snapped completely off the car. -rear bumper detached -front bumper detached -insurance agent said she'd seen this car totaled with less damage before; but no one survived the accident. I almost lost my life in this car; I would never buy Saturn again.

Great Car

by from Greenwich, CT on August 18, 2012

I love this car. Always responsive when I need it to be, a really easy manual transmission, incredibly reliable.

Sweet, simple and snappy

by from Long Beach, CA on May 23, 2009

I bought my Saturn new in 1995 and we are still going strong. It has great pick-up from a stop, but not so much when moving above 50. Those plastic, dent-free doors have helped keep it looking good. The engine is so simple, it keeps repair costs down and parts are inexpensive. I buy and change the air filter myself and I am no mechanic. My only complaint is the turning radius -- it should be tighter. It has been very reliable with regular maintenance. I still love the look and feel good behind the wheel.

Indestructible

by from Carmel, In on February 19, 2008

194,000miles so far! This car is ridiculous in so many ways. Its cheap, burns oil but with regular maintenance it will last. The interior is cheap, buy seat covers and if you split the seating foam use duct tape to fix it. Keep oil in it and the engine wont break but the trany is a expensive to fix. Believe it or not if you put decent tires on it the car handles really well. I've pushed it past what it should do and it's held well. Depending on snow it fords anything up to 12 inches very well and is light enough to push out of just about anything over that.

fun

by from AR on January 3, 2010

this car has been dependable and fun to drive with over 250000 miles on it the only problem I am encountering is an oil leak in the valve cover gasket which I will be fixing soon overall I would like to find a second one for my wife to drive because we are getting 45 MPG in this one

Similar Models