1996 Saturn Sw

still reliable

by from central NH on January 5, 2014

Still runs good at 92K, very fuel efficient and practical. My major gripe is that I have to replace the valve cover gasket again for the second time.

what a trooper

by from vermont on December 26, 2011

by tomorrow she'll have 205K miles, needs things but still runs, ALWAYS starts, gets great mpg. traction control is awesome. is a beast in the snow. body looks fantastic for a 15 year old car, that's all to the dent resistant sides. I would buy this car again in a second.

great little thing

by from on September 28, 2009

killer car! safe and reliable, lots of room in the boot. my dogs love it and i can move things around.

Reliable and fuel efficient

by from Greenwich, CT on September 20, 2009

I have put over 160000 on this bad boy and it still runs like a gem. I haul my drums around to gigs and have room for a passenger. Once in a while it needs something routine but has never left me on the side of the road. I'd like to put another 100000 on it!@

Very Good, Reliable Car

by from Wisconsin on June 7, 2009

We have had great luck with our SW2. 157,000 miles so far and few maintenance issues at all. Reliability is probably the most important thing to me for a car. This car has been a great value. I drove up for several years and now my wife has driven for the last five. She is pretty hard on cars but this one has held up. Although it's not to everyone's liking, we like the look and versatility of the wagon.

Worst engine since the Vega

by from Santa Barbara, CA on May 8, 2007

Three cracked cylinder heads in 150,000 miles. Never again will I buy a new Saturn! Good gas mileage, but extremely high maintenance cost due to failure of cylinder heads! What was GM thinking when they designed this car?