1998 Saturn Sw

This was an awesome car.

by from Hermitage, TN on September 14, 2017

I had a hitch on this car and it would tow my Jon boat and a 4 X 6 trailer. It was running up to the point of me having a wreck which I walked away from. Even after the wreck the car would still start and was driven up on the trailer, unfortunately it was totaled. I still reminisce about this car and the things that I did in it.

Uses car for Havingfun

Good little car

by from Fort Worth, TX on July 3, 2007

I bought this car from a retired vet who towed it behind a motorhome. It has been a good reliable car so far. I have 84,000 miles on it. The things I have done to it so far include: Tires Oxygen Sensors Catalytic Converter Power window slider Not a fancy car by any standard. Not very spacious on the inside either for people of size.