2009 Saturn Vue

Comfortable ride, very good performance

by from Charlotte on September 8, 2017

I purchased this in '11. It's larger than I'd wanted but it has served me well. I've had no problems with this outside regular maintenance. Handles well. I gave the exterior styling 3 stars because I don't like the body style...it's too long and it isn't that attractive.

Very reliable in all types of weather.

by from Kenosha, WI on May 28, 2017

We bought it used (one previous owner) and haven't had to have any work done on it, other than regular maintenance. I plan on driving it for several more years.

Sit back and admire the Vue!

by from Rochester, NY on March 17, 2017

The 2009 Saturn Vue has the sharp look and feel of a higher priced sporty SUV without the huge pricetag. Power driverseat, windows, locks, and sunroof all add a touch of luxury to a budget-friendly ride and overall great family car. In treacherous upstate NY winters, this Vue has handled incredibly well, and made it through the snowiest commutes. Now that I'm in the market for a new car, I'm looking to duplicate the Vue as much as I can. Love, love, LOVE this car!

very good vehicle

by from Portage, MI on March 10, 2013

The ride is comfortable & easy to drive. I love the electric steering as no sound & very little effort required to steer.The outside rear mirrors are large and give a wide rearward view. Gas consumption in city is good & road acceptable for the size of vehicle. The 2.4 -16valve engine gives acceptable performance & power is respectable for the type of driving I do.I would recommend this vehicle to almost anyone only sorry they quit making them when Saturn was forced out of the market by the bail-out.I think many of the features were incorporated from the Saturn SUV"s to GM Chev. Equinox. Sure look similar & same engine.

Love it!!

by from Albany NY on March 1, 2013

I love the Saturn Vue!! I am a single mom of a very active little girl. The Saturn Vue is affordable and reliable. I bought a 06 3 years ago and have had not one single thing go wrong. I think that Onstar is the coolest!! I'm now looking for a newer model ... I wish they still made Saturn's.... :(

vue

by from on December 17, 2012

so far so good .great mileage,comfortable,and drives real well negitive cup holders bad location and storage

Beware

by from Detroit, MI on April 24, 2012

I own a 08 Saturn Vue great car got it new. I heard about some of the problems that some owners had experienced. I was also notified about a recall on some Vue's regarding the Transmission. I checked into it but my vin# was not included. My vue has 110,000 mile on it and the transmission is no good and out of warranty. The trans shop stated that my trans failed the same way all the others failed in the recall yet after contacting GM my Vin# was not including in the recall I have the 6T70 Trans which is included in the recall but I'm being told that the one I have was made after the problem was correct by the Manufacture . Cost $2,400 to rebuild. People BEWARE

Good driving Vehicle

by from King, NC on May 2, 2011

The Vue is a very sharp looking SUV. Handles very well. The ride is not comfortable as expected.Except for ride comfort this is a very good vehicle

Great car

by from on December 12, 2009

I find this Vue to be a much better car than I expected it to be. How sad that when GMC finally puts out this car in America, The government makes them take it away

Nice Car Unless You're Tall

by from Worcester, MA on June 15, 2009

When it came time to replace our Oldsmobile, we started looking at sedans but soon discovered everything has shrunk since we last bought a sedan. Other than the Chevy Impala, everything else out there was a lot smaller. We ended up in a Saturn dealership and it truly felt like the recent ad says, they finally had a nice fleet of cars. We test drove all of them, except the Outlook (not in the market for that size yet). The Aura and Astra were too small, the Vue was perfect. My only beef is with the front seats - I'm 6ft 4in so I always ride with the driver seat all the way back. My wife is 5ft 3in and she drives with the Vue seat all the way back - with significantly different legs, I could easily move the seat back further if it did. It's tolerable but I could certainly handle the seat moving back more and a little longer seat bottom. Otherwise, we've been very happy with the car. We had a few issues with the interior quality after we first picked it up and the battery was a dud. Since those items were addressed, the car has been fine.

Our Expert Review: 2009 Saturn Vue