2010 Saturn Vue Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 4 reviews

Former Mini-Van Owner

by from St. Cloud, MN on June 4, 2012

Enjoy the gas mileage and handling of the Vue. Previously a Ford vehicle owner, and was apprehensive of a GM car, but have been pleasantly surprised. Looking at passing this car onto our son who will be 16 in 2018.

Perfect

by from Detroit,Mi on April 17, 2012

The Vue Has Always Been A Wonderful Truck. When I First Drove It I Was In Love. I Wish Saturn Had Stayed Around. Tragic. Lovely Truck Anyways. I Mean Its A Saturn Vue.

Saturn

by from on March 24, 2014

My mom has a 2010 saturn vue and it has done wonders for us since we got it in 2010. Our old Vue was used and didn't run right this car is much better.

i like it

by from indiana on February 14, 2014

bought it new in 2008....its been a a great reliable car....gas mileage could be better but a peppy v4 if needed