2016 Scion iM consumer reviews

Explore the 2016 Scion iM
Shop the 2016 Scion iM
4.0

Reliable

It's great on gas and because of the compact size it's easy to park. For its small size it has plenty of cargo space. I have no complaints.

4.1

Grate gas saver!

The car was awesome! Very reliable and got great gas mileage! The only reason I'm getting rid of the car is that I need something bigger.

Excellent vehicle for size and price.

Comfortable. Sporty. Easy affordable maintenance. Excellent sound. For the price and size this vehicle met all my needs and more. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Best car ever

The car is awesome. It's exactly what I was looking for. It is clean and neat inside. The gas mileage is great. It's a beautiful car and I am very happy.

Awesome commuter car

I use the Scion iM for commuting as I have a high performance car for fun and driving in nice weather. The iM is the perfect commuter car for me. Great features for the price, very reliable and economical both in terms of good miles per gallon and low maintenance requirements. Not the quickest car around but it’s more than adequate for commuting and will cruise at 80MPH with ease. its also very quiet inside for an economy car. I’m very happy with the car.

4.0

Never let me down

Had this car for 3 years and didn’t have one problem with it. Loved the dashboard. The features were awesome. Blue tooth and usb charger for my iPhone.

Great buy and wonderful car

I own a V-8 Titan. I needed something small and gas efficient to drive around town. The scion IM does NOT disappoint. Great exterior. Amazing interior. Great gas mileage. I love this car and I am not a car person. It?s a a little slow on take off from stopped but once it gets going it?s fast and handles great. A lot of bang for your buck. With everything Toyota under the hood you can?t go wrong.

4.3

Good little hatchback, but don't expect much power

Comfortable, fuel efficient (in 26 months my average is 34.7 MPG with most of my daily driving being city miles), great sporty look and decent sized back seat and cargo area for a smaller car. For my needs, and the price point, it is great. But don't expect the same performance as some of it's competitors.

It's absolutely amazing.

The car is all of my needs combined and is a great car to rely on. The interior is soft and comfortable and is an amazing drive. Sports mode is amazing, especially on the freeway and it has an amazing push. It has a great Bluetooth system and a great control over the sound system. Its a must have car.

Looks sporty with small engine

Good looking car but without the power that causes high insurance premiums. Great utility. I constantly lay the seats down flat to carry large amounts of cargo. Just the right amount of modern features without being over the top.