Model Details

3.8
Average based on 5 reviews

Great little car!

by from Bothell, WA on August 26, 2013

I bought this after having a 2009 Kia Spectra so I was already expecting less power. But I honestly barely notice the difference. If you need to pass a vehicle on the freeway, the car still has extra to give to give you a boost. Even on a hill. Oh and the responsiveness is awesome. A slight turn of the wheel and the car is going that direction. I didn't realize how slow my Kia was until going to the iQ. Am loving the gas mileage and the Eco indicator as well. Only thing I miss....a button to open the cargo lift gate. But then again most of the time I'm already outside of the car when I need in there. Cargo space with the seats down is awesome. I can fit more in there than my Kia. I even compared specs and the iQ has 4 feet more of interior cargo space. And as for leg room, don't bother trying to fit someone behind the driver...though a car seat would fit. My 5'11" boyfriend fit behind the passenger with both of them having plenty of legroom. I love this little car!

Best car

by from Madison, Wisconsin on January 29, 2015

I love my IQ!! I regularly get 40 mpg and I stay away from gas stations. I can put all my things in the car plus my kid. The IQ is vary safe and dependable. Love it!

Scion IQ

by from Savannah, GA on January 29, 2014

Great perky exterior color. Fun car to drive. Great gas mileage. Comfy seating for up to two people. Fun color

iQ: is this a joke?

by from Denver metro on August 28, 2013

Not suitable for suburban roads or highways. Cramped & claustrophobic interior Possibly suitable in heavily congested urban settings.

2014 SCION IQ

by from Miami,FL on September 5, 2016

Huge amount of fun to drive. Map/GPS is very easy to use. Dont think u could put even a teenager in the back. I keep the seats down. Great mileage. Very responsive steering. Turning radius is so small. Great for finding parking spacse no one else can fit into.