2010 Scion tC consumer reviews

side view of 2010 tC Scion
Explore the 2010 Scion tC
Shop the 2010 Scion tC
2.7

engine burns oil, toyota dont care.

this car after 5 years will need a new engine becuase it burns like 8qts of oil between oil changes. good for short term use thwm junk it. toyota doesnt care. If u dnt have warranty , they will just say sooryy good luck.

4.0

Scion tc

The car is Funtastic I love it already got it up to a hundred and twenty five mile per hour on the highway great performance plenty of legroom lovely all power sunroof is great and love the cruise control most of all

Cute and sassy!

Love this car! Great deal for the money; Top quality. I wish they still made this car. This car looks like a miniature Porsche, but without the cost.

Smoothest riding car I?ve had

This car is very smooth and has great mpg I couldn?t be happier with the needs it?s met especially in different types of weather. Overall great car

Great and reliable

Nice car. Easy to use. Poor mpg. Mpg doesn?t match performance. Reliable. Corners great. Sun roof is a great option. Stereo works well with good bass performance.

Nicest Car Ive Owned

The Scion tC is a beautiful car from top to bottom. Love love love the moon roof. Very sporty looking and sharp. This car has power and is very reliable. Also the interior is comfortable and desinged well. I would recommend this car to anyone.

3.7

Great car, just not for me

Its a Toyota.... Super reliable. Zippy little 4 banger that looks sharp and runs great. Unfortunately it was more of an impulse purchase and after the "new car" feeling wore off, it just didn't do it for me. Missed my Del Sol to much I guess.

best manuel car for the price easy to learn

easy to learn to drive Manuel great car fuel economy great car sporty look and handles great i suggest to buy if you want to learn

Most reliable car I have ever owned.

This vehicle is fuel efficient, comfortable, quick and good looking. A great value for the price. Do not miss out on this.

4.1

Affordable Coupe that Zips

This car is very reliable. I have been driving it for less than 10k miles per year for 7 years. It accelerates very well and it's deceivingly spacious for its size. Only downside that I can think of is its turning radius. Overall this car is perfect for the bachelor/bachelorette who wants more than a plain looking sedan.