2014 tC

2014 Scion tC

Have you driven the 2014 Scion tC?

I just LOVE driving this vehicle

by Not too old for this kind of fun! from Boston, MA on Sat Jun 29 2013

This car is awesome, I love having 6 gears, the overdrive, the blue tooth capability AND the cool sun roof which also covers the back seat like two separate windows, there is a lot of glass in this car. The suspension is to die for, so far, can't find anything I don't like about this car, the room in trunk is huge and when you put the back seats down you can fit almost anything in this car! I am so happy with this purchase, steering is right on target, I say BUY IT!!!!

Dream car driver

by Memphislover from Memphis, TN on Sun Dec 01 2013

I am a proud owner of the 2014 scion TC series 10 naive anniversary edition. My first time ever seeing this car was exactly a week before Halloween, and a week later I drove it home. First thought when I first laid eyes on one was "dang, that's different." And it's the uniqueness that attracted me to it. Once I sat in it, I had to have it. I love the way I feel when I sit in it, the performance, the way I can change it up and tune it up is uncanning. My dream car has been the Nissan gtr, but now since I've driven and fell in love with the TC, I have my dream car!

First New Car

by Daddy Can Still Have Toys from Camp Hill, PA on Tue Oct 22 2013

I want to start this off by saying that this is the first 'new' car I've ever bought, and that I work for a car dealership. I've always picked up used vehicles at reduced prices until this came out. I managed to walk by the one in the showroom for about 2 months before I broke. I took it out for a test drive and absolutely loved how well the 180 hp is mated to the 6-speed manual transmission. When I took out the automatic, I didn't feel like it was energetic of a drive, as the stick. I haven't had a manual since I was a teenager, but I decided to follow my gut. I also decided at that point in time that I wouldn't be able to wait until some used ones started showing up at the auctions in a year. I'm about 5'10" and about 210lbs, but I have absolutely no trouble getting into the back seat to make sure both of my little guys are properly secured. This may have more space in the back seat, than any other coupe I've had the pleasure to drive. I have noticed that the 14's seem to have a noticible difference in cornering and overall road feel than the previous year. I couldn't be more happy about my decision to go with the 2014 TC, for the simple reason that I can still have something I want without sacrificing the important things that can't be neglected: Good fuel economy, safety for my children, great reliability, and practicality. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this car, and would offer anyone who is on the edge of consideration to take one for a drive.

BEST PRICE

by 2 door lover from PHOENIX AZ. on Wed Nov 13 2013

MY CAR IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. BUYING THE SCION TC WAS A GOOD DECISION, I GAVE IT A LOT OF THOUGHT AND I LOOKED AT MANY OTHER AUTOS. SCION TC HAS A LOT OF CLASS. WHEN I WENT TOLOOK AT THEM I WAS SHOCKED AT HOW CHEAP THE PRICE WAS, SMART MOVE.

upgrade!!!

by tC lover from NC on Fri Apr 04 2014

I serched for the perfect car for me for 4 years, qualities i was looking for were: -reliability -afforability -nice looking -good gas milage -nice ride -and did i say good looking! after many countless hours of looking I came across the Scion tc a couple of months later i found a 2007 with 101,000 miles, i took her for a test drive and I fell in love 3 days later i bought her! i spruced her up a bit and took her to car shows and enjoyed the mess out of her! Later, i got a letter in the mail from Toyota they wanted to buy back my 2007 and would give me a deal on a 2014 i went down there out of curiosity and to hear some crazy expensive monthly payment and leave! little did i know i left with a brand new 2014 Scion tC and let me tell you it is the best car i have ever driven and i have driven ALOT of cars!!! its such an upgrade from the 2007 and i dont think i can ever stray away from a tC ill just keep buying newer models!

by TJ from Dallas, TX area on Wed Dec 25 2013

This car is excellent in everyway; value, exterior appearance, performance, handling, ride, braking, bluetooth, stereo, sunroof etc.. The only short coming is the interior plastic. Just touching it with your hand leaves marks that can't be removed.

Pleasant Buying Experience

by GAZMAN from Scottsdale, AZ on Sat Aug 03 2013

With Scion's Pure Pricing, it eliminated all the usual wrestling , and game playing in buying a car. The Series 10 Scion tC seemed to be an attractive vehicle to me after looking at some other brands and models. The purple Scion ring on the front and back of the car lights up when you open the door or use your remote. Kinda cool and helps you find the car in the dark. Only negative was finding I had had bought the anti-theft and window tinting too, which had not been revealed until the paperwork process..

Very nice sports care

by Warrant001 from London, On on Mon Apr 21 2014

Great ride, very comfortable accelerates very well in traffic. A comfortable long drive ride I was in it for 7 hours never got tired. Great look and feel behind the wheel. Sounds great like a car with muscle. Sound system is amazing. This is a car I would recommend. I am very pleased with the fact that I waited and looked at what people are saying about the car. Professional reviewers sometimes miss the mark and I truely believe this is one of those times. I am 55 years old and this car makes me feel like a teenager. The only difference is this vehicle is practical with tons of storage and room "you will be surprised"

2nd Best Scion Car

by Sports Car Enthusiast from Richmond, CA on Wed Sep 18 2013

10 Series looks tight. I like the new front face. Inside is very spacious. Front seats feel comfortable, kids fit great in the back. Hatch area has a lot space for groceries and luggage. 6 speed manual transmission feels good although the clutch take off is a bit laggy. Power feels kind of low 179 bhp. Not a bad car to go on long trips.

Highly dissapointing

by kkoz from Chicago, IL on Thu Jun 22 2017

This car needs A LOT of maintenance that doesn't run cheap. Also has massive blind spots in design virtually making it impossible to change lanes safely and the over visibility from inside the car is awful. Also very bumpy and you can feels like riding in a wooden roller coaster. NOT worth the money.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2014 Scion tC

Scion's second-generation tC has disappointed since it arrived in October 2010, in part because the first-generation sport coupe was an unlikely jewel. We hoped Scion would right the ship when it took the wraps off the tC's 2014 midcycle update, but the changes are mostly cosmetic.

The 2014 Scion tC is a lot of car for the money, but many drawbacks remain — and better choices exist.

The front-drive, five-seat tC comes in one well-equipped trim for around $20,000, including the destination charge, but various limited editions, like the Monogram Series and anniversary-themed 10 Series, offer more features. Compare them here, or stack up the 2014 and 2013 tC here. A 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine... Read More