2015 Scion Tc

The exact car I would have designed!

by from Chicago, IL on September 23, 2014

The car drives like a performance car but gives you some relieft on your wallet. Miles Per Gallon is just right for this powerful sports coupe. Panoramic Sunroof gives you an amazing view of city-scapes and the sky. The steering is a tad bit on the soft side at 10 degrees left and right when you turn. The handling is flawless and gives you some excellent grip on turns. Visability isn't amazing but better than the 2012 Hyundai Veloster and 2012 Chevrolet Camaro. Go to the dealer. Open the door. Sit down. More than likely you will already be sold!!!

Could've been better.

by from Dallas, TX on April 9, 2017

I would give it a close 4 star rating. I'll start first with the Comfort (Ride quality). I gave it 3 stars because of high speed interior noise. It's not super loud but I have driven cars that are much more quieter. Performance - 4 stars for it being a Camry engine which leads me to believe that it is a bullet proof engine, however, it could've been better if they pushed 190+-200+ HP instead of 179 which I think is low for how much gas mileage consumption you recieve. Exterior - Sexy, can't complain. You get a nice 18" stock wheels. Interior design - The gauges are the same as the 2nd gen 2011-2013 which I believe that they should've made the efforts of upgrading it to a much updated design for a new 20k car. 80% plastic. Nice steering wheel which is leather bolstered/ Value for the money - It's a plus for sure, you won't be on a negative. Touch screen comes standard. Nice wheels. Nice styling on the outside. Better sporty suspension compared to other at the same range of cars. And it's a Toyota, can never go wrong. Reliability - I've only driven this for 2000 miles and haven't given me a slight difference. Still drives the same. 3.8 stars overall.

Scion tC 9.0

by from Milledgeville GA on May 15, 2017

The Scion tC release series 9.0 is an amazing car. I loved every aspect of this vehicle from the beautiful design to the amazing stock preformance, I mean this car is a young guys dream. But In my instance I was unfortunate to loose this amazing machine. After flipping down a rather large embankment the car was completely totaled and the biggest down fall to this was it made me loose respect for the car. By this I mean after coming to a stop upside down in a ditch a concern that arose was why the world didn't any of my air bags deploy. But I'm ok, excaped with fractured hand and whiplash and living to tell my tail. So I'll continue to say a amazing beautiful car that I will recommend any day.

Just get a Corolla

by from Rochester, NY on April 20, 2017

The tC feels antiwuated compared to the current Corolla. It is not fun to drive, the interior materials are awful and the ride comfort and wind noise are unbearable. The only positives to this car are the standard features like the large sunroof and great stereo. also very spacious for a 2 door, other than that Id take the corolla. Ended up terminating the lease early and leasing an FR-S.

not very good

by from new york ny on March 1, 2016

This car is a good car in all but for the price its not very good its slow and i just dont like it that much.

A little noisy

by from Palmdale, CA on November 8, 2017

I love the look but it’s a rattle box! That exhaust really shakes things up! All in all a good car.

Good basic car

by from Oceanside, CA on December 7, 2017

This is a good commuting car. Pretty good gas mileage on the freeway. Smooth, tight steering. Comfortable seats. The ride is a little bumpy. Manual transmission whines a little. Excellent stereo...

Sporty

by from St petersburg on November 27, 2017

I leased the scion then after driving it for three years i bought the scion because of the way it handles. I love the look of the car. It is great on gas . If you are looking for great handing and performance this would be the car.

Great car

by from Springfield mo on September 7, 2017

This is a good car, the gas mileage is good and has good power. There is plenty of room in the back seat. No problems mechanically at all

Our Expert Review: 2015 Scion Tc