2005 xA

2005 Scion xA

2005 Scion xA

5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have you driven the 2005 Scion xA?

Excellent reliable car

by Sansone from Cape Coral FL on Sat Jul 24 2010

Ive owned my Xa new since 2004 and it has given me absolutely no problems except for the AC ( but hey its a FL car ) it gets great gas milage and looks pretty good inside and out. Im very thankful for this car because My family is living by the paycheck and we are on government food stamps, i dont know how we could survive without this car. It has over 140k miles on it and still the tranny shifts smooth, no rattling, no NOTHING. I love this car!

My little red Scion XA 2005

by JT from MA on Thu May 25 2006

I LOVE my car!!! It's so sporty looking and I haven't had a single problem with it. I did have to buy two new tires after driving through the many potholes of winter in the north. Which, by the way, it has handled well in the snow. I wouldn't particularly like to take it on a long road trip, but it's fine for a short roap trip of approx. four hours or so. You also must be careful when packing for a trip as there certainly isn't much room for luggage. I was told that this car was made for the younger generation, but I'm a senior citizen and I see MANY others my age driving them. One thing that was an absolute must for me was a car which I could easily get in and out off with my arthritis and this one was perfect. I highly recommend this little car to anyone who is happy with the size. I do love my little red Scion!!

Great car!

by Small-time commuter from CR on Tue Jun 03 2008

Great car, very reliable & great gas mileage!

Vehicular Love: 2005 Scion xA

by JadedTLC from Venice, CA on Tue May 23 2006

You see, simply said, I love my car. My little baby boy (he's a stick). I went to the dealership for a test drive of a manual after I had previously test driven the automatic. The ride is smooth and sounds like a kitten - it purrs so softly, you can barely hear it. At this one dealership, I was under the impression that they didn't have blue ones so I was just going for the final test drive. So I walked onto the lot. And I spied from the very corner of my eye to the left a whole lotta xAs...! Not just that, but BLUE ONES!! I approached suspiciously, because they wouldn't be manual (or so I believed), or base model ( I only wanted an alarm system and the blue interior lights). But it was exactly what I wanted and I firmly grasped my arms around the car. Obviously, I was exactly what any good dealer salesman was looking for. And he saw me. He said, "You take home!" and I shook my head sadly, but truthfully. "No, I don't have any money here. It's at another dealership." He shook his head. "You drive home today." And I did - no downpayment at that moment or trade in. I later gave them my down payment and loan money and trade-in. All was good. And I brought home a 2005 Scion xA, Indigo Ink Pearl.My car is the most adorable vehicle you've ever seen. (And many many people have told me so.) You will not be disappointed with Scion. You get the Toyota quality at the Ford price. I love it!

It's a great little car

by Axman from Bosie, ID on Sat Sep 23 2006

I have about 25K on my Xa and I love it. I put a roof rack and trailer hitch on it, and it does pretty well hauling my outdoor activity toys, and even pulling a trailer. The only thing I am not happy about is that cruise control is not avalilable as an accessory. Can't beat it for the money. And it's a Toyota, so it'll run forever.

good deal

by Dad buys son a good car from Portland, OR on Wed Oct 09 2013

always liked the styling, dependable engine, great gas mileage. Expect it to hold up for many years. believe this to be one of the best small cars around.

best car in class

by shadowleaf from CT on Thu Dec 20 2012

Peppy; handles with a rare agility. Gas scrooge. Front seats very comfortable and surprisingly spacious rear seating. Just wish it had more storage but for the money, a steal.

great car for the money

by great car from Chicago,IL on Mon Oct 27 2008

I bought my 2006 XA used at 24K miles couple of months back, and it is truly an excellent vehicle in that price range. I consistently get over 36 MGP city/hwy combined with conservative driving. Great small car, cute looks inside and out, ABS and premium sound standard. Not having arm rest takes some getting some used, and it definitely feels lighter in high winds on highway than my previous sedan. Small trade off to pay for substantially lower bill at the pump and knowing that I've cut my carbon footprint. Definitely recommend!

Mrs.

by 64 yrs. + Retired Wife from Cumberland Co., PA on Sun Jul 09 2006

This is a great little car which also happens to be cute. I've owned an Xa automatic for about a year. Cumulative gas milage has been 29.8 mpg over 10,560 miles...about 75% city driving. Have had no items need repair or adjustment (other than normal service). It is nimble, though the ride gets choppy on rough roads. The only downside is the lack of (not available!) a cruise control for the occasional road trip. Even so, longer trips are an OK experience.

best buy

by limited scion from new york, ny on Wed Nov 14 2007

this car might look little but its big inside and it handles great in all weather conditions you can fit three adults in the backseat great car

1 2