Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 4 reviews

Good Bang for the Buck

by from Osceola Mills, Pa. on September 26, 2012

This is really a Nissan Frontier at a chaeper price and with better emmenities and exterior styling. Gas mileage is that of a truck. Has get pickup and rides well for having the off road package(AMZ). Most expert reviews did not do it justice. Don't base your decision on them, drive it for your self then decide. Great dollar value.

2012 Equator

by from Hattiesburg, MS on October 1, 2012

I love my new truck. It's not broke in so I'm only getting 17-20 MPG but I hope it will improve in 3,000 miles. I couldn't be happier with this vehicle, it's great and looks much better than the Frontier and it has 4 wheel disk brakes and a 5 speed auto transmission while the Nissan is only 2 wheel disks and 4 speed auto.

Amazing truck.

by from VA on July 16, 2013

Picked up a 2012 Equator 4x4 crew cab sport long bed in Jan of '13. Needed a truck and it was a good deal. I knew I'd be OK with it, but it has been so far beyond OK. Beating the EPA estimates by a wide margin, even with a load and in the hills. Comfortable and the ride and drive is much better than I ever expected. Excellent build quality. I LOVE this truck. More capable than many bigger trucks. Mechanically, it's a Nissan, so no worries on parts. Too bad Suzuki couldn't market it better. The only thing I goofed on is that the dealer had two when I first contacted them. Should have bought both.

Uses car for Towing

Best Truck, Needs More Sales

by from on June 27, 2012

Its just amazing. I bought it and I haven't seen the same car since (buying it in 2011). MPG is great, I absolutely love towing my toys in it. GREAT car.

Similar Models