2001 Suzuki Esteem

Just got it and love it!

by from on July 23, 2009

This car is fun to drive for a sedan! it has the look of a sedan but drives like a sports car! Will definately buy another one when this one dies which it may never haha!

I love my Suzuki

by from Sevierville on April 25, 2009

Best car that I have ever owned. It still runs perfect and its 9 years old. If I have to buy a new car it will be a suzuki esteem.

Has never left me stranded

by from Mackinaw City, MI on May 30, 2015

An incredible and reliable car. I've owned my Esteem wagon for over 13 yrs, and have NEVER had a mechanical breakdown, despite it now having 240k miles on it (unless you count the time I forgot to buy gas and ran out and once I needed a jump on an old battery when it was very cold). Maintenance has been very inexpensive, and much of it easy to do at home. Gets up to 40 mpg, even fully-loaded--and this car can hold a lot. Have been very happy with it, and wish they still made them.