2002 Suzuki Esteem

Most Dependable Car Ever

by from Denton, TX on December 18, 2010

In forty years of driving, this car has been the only one to deliver zero maintenance under 100K mile

Not very compatible.

by from Islamabad.Pakistan on June 30, 2009

Well we have most of these cars in pakistan,but surprisingly it lacks performence.so it is not for sporty persons who want some fun while driveing a car.

02 Esteem GLX

by from Central TX on November 11, 2008

We bought one 6 months ago, with 58K, sunroof, it runs flawlessly. Parts are a little harder to find than some, and a little more expensive, for example the timing chain and related parts, but being a former mechanic I have more resources, so far nothing has gone wrong. Its gets good mileage too.

I want to clone this car!

by from tioga county, pa on September 8, 2008

This really is the most amazing car I have ever owned. Yes, it's a mom car - I have the wagon version - but then I am a mom so it fits. While not a flashy car it's reliable and very inexpensive to own...