2003 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Sport SUV with sports car like handling

by from Madison on October 29, 2010

I think this is an excellent little SUV that is sporty and handles well in the city and they countsy. I live in Madison Wi and this car has been awesome. Does great in the snow and I used it for a while as a delivery driver and I gotta say, I'd drive this over my Audi 90 Quattro that I hade. It has great handling and you could easily have fun with a tank of gas and putting on some miles. Sports car like handling with SUV capabilities, this is the best mix in a car out of the 28 vehicles I have had, and by far the most reliable and dependable.

Love this car

by from Mission hills ca on May 18, 2017

I would have bought this same SUV if they were available in the us. But they are not. It was comfortable and reliable and the lovely car for many years for me.