2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Suzuki driver

by from Oklahoma on July 30, 2017

I bought the grand Vitara used. I put over 100,000 k on it. Not any major work ever needed done. Used as a daily commute . Very reliable. Only issue gas mileage so don't use as a long distance daily commute . Other than mpg great little suv.

Doesn't last

by from on May 24, 2017

Car was good when I first bought and now after only 60000 miles egr valve has had to be replaced and now needs heads repaired for a car with this low of miles would expected better. I bought new

Excellent off rd

by from Jamaica on March 14, 2017

This van took me way up on the hills of blue mt in Jamaica. Road basically is none existent... Dirt...huge holes terrible rd conditions plus the hill way very steep. It managed the rd excellent. The best off rd vehicle with comfort and power. I have driven other SUV and no other managed the rd like my 08 grand vitara. Very fuel efficient.

Two Small Dings in the Paint

by from Tristate Northeast on March 6, 2017

The two paint chips from a rock on the right rear door and next to the right rear view mirror is all I can find on the vehicle in need of repaint. The engine purrs and the transmission shifts smooth as if increasing velocity in an advanced craft. On the highway when a quick acceleration is required the transmission responds simultaneously with the increased pressure on the accelerator pedal. Immediate is not fast enough or should I say so well coordinated this luxury sport utility vehicle shifts like a Cadillac. Bravo o Burabo Suzuki you made it to the highest point in the auto industry.

Suzuki GV

by from Bolivia South America on July 21, 2011

A great car for the money i spend for it! It`s 2008, but in excellent condition! Is not the roomyest or fastest, but enougth in this class for almost all needs in the city and dayli activities

Never again

by from Rochester, NY on October 10, 2010

horrible gas mileage, quirky electronics, poor sound system, not user friendly dashboard-would not recommend

MOST RELIABLE CAR I HAVE OWNED

by from Naugatuck, CT on August 20, 2010

This is my second Suzuki and I love them. Suzuki is underrated in the United States they make a very relaible car that is very cheap to maintain. I would recommend a Suzuki to anyone who wants a SUV with 4 wheel drive but cant afford the huge sticker prices of other models.

Great Small SUV

by from Jacksonville, FL on July 29, 2008

It's standard features and interior quality as well as interior comfort are among the best in class, it has better Off-Road performance than an FJ-Cruiser or a Jeep Liberty and offers better gas mileage than both. Has a stronger standard engine than a Rav4 or CRV, has the most distinctively and attractive exterior in it's class and has a suspension as firmer as a sedan and it also rides and feels like one too. No wonder AP calls it the compact-suv of the year. Kudos to Suzuki for making one of the best compact suv's we've seen recently on the market.

Very well built suv

by from Los Angeles CA on July 27, 2008

Very nice car. Lots of standard features. Driver info center similar to infiniti's. Really gots off-road prowess. This is truly the compact suv of the year.

Driver woman

by from Florida on July 26, 2008

This is a fun car to drive. The remote ignition is really a sweet addition. First Suzuki I have had, and I probably will continue to keep it. Of course, right now I could use even better gas mileage, but whatever auto I am driving, I wish for more.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara