2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara

Great handling suv

by from Phoenix, Az on April 8, 2014

I traded in a 2006 Kia Sorento for my 2010 Grand Vitara and I'm sure glad I did. The handling far exceeds the Sorento and is much more reliable it even has a bigger engine while getting about the same gas mileage. I have also owned 4 runners in the past and am generally a truck gal.

own 2 very good

by from pa on November 12, 2011

above avg suv underrated own 2 2010 x-sports v6 3.2 4-wheel drive 24.5mpg drive great. like tougher suv zook makes. better than rav-4 and crv, laugh at hyandai and kia.

GOOD SO FAR

by from Ontario, Canada on November 2, 2010

JUST BOUGHT THIS TRUCK WITH 27,000KM ON IT. IT MAY BE TOO EARLY TO TELL, BUT I'M PLEASED WITH THE TRUCK OVERALL. DRIVES WELL, ITS COMFROTABLE, AND VERSATILE. THE MILAGE COULD A BIT BETTER IF THEY WOULD USE A 5 OR 6 SPEED TRANS.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara