2010 Kizashi

2010 Suzuki Kizashi

2010 Suzuki Kizashi

Have You Driven the 2010 Suzuki Kizashi?

Love the Kizzy!!!

by Prior Merecedes Owner from Denver, CO on Wed Mar 31 2010

My point of view comes from previously driving a GMC truck, BMW 3-series, a Saab 9-3, a VW Jetta TDI, a MB C-Class AWD, and a Suzuki SX4 touring crossover. I recently purchased a 2010 Suzuki Kizashi SLS AWD Automatic in Platinum Silver. Can I tell you how much I love the Kizashi? I do not wish to do a laundry list of likes and dislikes. If anything, minor tweaks should be improved road noise reduction for the 18inch tires on the SLS, improved control of the ipod integration, and scrolling of complete artists and song titles instead of abbreviations. With that said, the Kizashi cannot be beaten for its price point----with the plethora of options, styling, youthful athleticism, and European handling. Once America awakens from its zombie-like following for unnamed bland imports, it will finally realize what the rest of the world already knows. Truly Japanese Suzuki cars (not re-badged GM/Daewoo products) are amazing for their value for price, practicality, reliability---and now, with the Kizashi, formidable style. For those interested in Kizashi in Denver, CO, note that I visited multiple dealerships before settling on an amazing offer. Though I cannot name it, one appears to offer a much better deal and a more enthusiastic, pleasant buying experience than others. So, shop around if you can.

Far Exceeded my Expectations!

by AutoBahn Express from Orange County, CA on Mon Jun 21 2010

I originally bought this car for my wife on a recommendation from a friend; and I've found myself throwing the keys to my Mercedes to her; this thing is phenomenal. After owning a series of German cars including my beloved Porsche, my expectations for performance is pretty high, but after several thousand trouble-free miles, I give this car tremendous Kudos. It literally feels like I?m driving a very well tuned and expensive German machine wrapped in a sexy body. It?s glued to ground and handles the road with confidence. Although it could use a little more power at the get go, highway power is outstanding and without sacrificing good gas mileage. I?m excited to try out the all wheel drive when I head out to Mammoth.

Love My Kizaski

by Tom from Savannah Georgia on Wed Oct 13 2010

I had been looking at the Kizashi since it arrived at the dealership and knew I would buy one. I love Suzuki motorcycles and have owned many. This car seems like a much more expensive automobile. It handles great and looks great. I have gotten over 31 mpg twice when on a trip. The CVT takes a little getting used to. It is tuned for fuel mileage, so if you want quick acceleration you need to buy the manual trans. or use the manual mode in the CVT. I have the GTS model and love the 18" wheels, blue tooth, sunroof, and fog lamps. It looks much better than the S or SE models. My favorite feature is the smart key. You never need to use a key to unlock, lock, or start the car. Just keep it in your pocket or purse. I am very happy with the automobile. If more people would check it out I believe many of them would get one.

Best value AWD used car you can get

by Very Happy Owner from Minnesota on Wed Aug 08 2012

We searched hard for a solid AWD used car with low mileage and a great price. All the research led to the Suzuki Kizashi. The owner reviews say its a stellar and reliable car. We drove the car and loved it. For the price and the content the car offers you just can't beat it. Again..The used prices are spectacular on this car. Just buy a used one and add an extended warranty if you have any worries. Things to be aware of is the motor tends to be a bit "Buzzy" and the CVT will take a bit to get used to. One other thing is ours is black and we get dirt streaks down from the door handles. In reality, you can't go wrong with this car for the price.

SECOND OPINION

by CAR ADDICT from PHOENIX AZ on Fri Jun 10 2011

I POSTED AFTER FIRST GETTING MY 2010 SLS AND NOW I HAVE HAD IT ONE YEAR AND 27,467 MILES TO DATE. I HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS. I GET 27 -28 MPG COMBINED. I BELIEVE IT HAS GOTTEN FASTER WITH AGE. FROM A TAKE OFF IT DOES NOT LEAP AT ALL, BUT AFTER A ROLLING START IT TAKES OFF. I FEEL VERY SECURE AND SAFE IN THE CAR. THE BREAKS ARE TREMENDOUS. I HAD A PANIC STOP ONE TIME BUT MY CAR DID NOT PANIC, IT JUST STOPPED! I STILL DON'T SEE ANYTHING COMPARABLE ON THE ROAD WITH ALL OF THE LUXURY FEATURES YOU GET IN THIS CAR AT IT'S PRICE, PERIOD.

Something Great Did Come

by Honest Person from California on Fri Oct 08 2010

Kizashi means "Something good is coming", and that is exactly what came. This is one hot car. Everything about this car is great, honestly, you will know for yourself once you try it out. Got the AWD SE. I know this car got the highest crash safety score ever. With all 5 stars in every side on all 4 seats. Incredible. The ride is very comfortable and the car accelerates very well with the high end inline 4 2.4L . I saw a review about some person complaining about problems with the Kizashi's paint. That is false! This car has amazing high quality paint with a pearlescent touch up that is found on luxury cars like Cadillacs. I also read in the persons review that they were rock chips and they were furious the dealer would not pay for it. Of course no one will pay for the damage you caused by driving behind trucks or abused your car.(Rock chips don't magically appear). Trust me and all the auto magazines and web sites. This car is top of the line. Go buy it now.

Amazing car

by car addict from Phoenix on Sun Jun 20 2010

I've only had my Kizashi two days and it is almost too nice. This is like a much more expensive car and sort of reminds me of an Audi with a Jetta front end. Mine is an SLS Ice Blue. The windows are tinted and it makes the car look even better. I am not able to program the garage opener nor my phone to the Blue Tooth. I thought the car came with XM radio because there is a selection for it on the radio controls. I don't have an XM antenna on my car and the manual shows an antenna. Oh well I would have bought this car without a built in garage opener so really doesn't matter. I like the script for the model Kizashi. I think Suzuki should name it something more main stream to sell more in the states. I think if people can't pronounce the name they may not want to buy it either. I would have liked to buy an American car but the Big Three don't make a comparable car.

Best performance ever

by Tom from LA,CA on Mon Jun 27 2011

Best car I ever had! Good look plenty of power and good gas mileage what more do I need?! I do recommend everybody who's looking for a car take a kizashi for a test drive!

I love it

by Drew from Wisconsin on Thu Apr 21 2011

So far I put 12K miles on it I like everything about it,runs great and I get about 32 mpg average,I had few Suzuki before they less forever.By the way Suzuki is #1 selling car in Japan for the last 6 years and it tells you something right there,they know what to bay.

luv at first sight

by jas from pittsburgh,pa on Mon Feb 21 2011

i have a 2010 kizashi se awd. best handling car i ever had. most features for the price and best looking car in class. awd a must where i live goes as good as my truck in the snow

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2010 Suzuki Kizashi

An all-new model, the 2010 Suzuki Kizashi (ke-ZAH-shee) is a midsize car the manufacturer characterizes as a sport sedan. Four years have passed since Suzuki discontinued its previous midsize sedan, the Verona, which simply didn't compete in a class crowded with many models — some of which boast decades-long histories and excellent reputations, like the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry. With the resurgence of Chevrolet's Malibu and Ford's Fusion, the climate is now more cutthroat than ever, but the Kizashi stands a chance thanks to a low entry price, impressive interior quality and affordable, efficient all-wheel drive.

The Kizashi comes in four trim levels — S, SE, GTS and SLS — ranging... Read More