2006 Suzuki Reno Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Peppy and Comfortable

by from Kansas City, MO on July 19, 2006

I just baught my Reno recently and I love it. It is a comfortable ride and has plenty of power for highway driving. The foot petals are a little close together and every now and then my clutch foot catches on the foot rest to the left of the pedal. At 6'2" I have more than enough room for comfort and could move the seat back a notch if needed. My only complaint so far is the visibility to the rear. Back window is just OK for visiblility but to the left and right rear I have to really look before lane changes. With all of the standard features on the Reno and the pricetag of 10K on sale I couldn't go wrong. And the 100k warranty over the standard 36k warranty of the competitors sold me on the car even though it gets less MPG then the rest. I test drove the Aveo, Cobalt, Accent and Civic before deciding on the Reno. Others had better gas mileage and a little better ride but they all cost 4-6k more. Highly Recommended

Definitley my kind of thing

by from New Jersey on November 2, 2006

I'm a college student. I'm a 4h leader. I have to drive a lot of places. I love my Reno!!! It fits me perfectly. Her orange color makes me so happy (and its so easy to find in the multitude of silver and blacks in the lot) and it handles nicely. Brakes are quick to react, and its a smooth ride. It is SOOOO roomie once you get inside. I fit 2 dogs back there---a golden retriever and a german shepherd... and a baby shepherd in the front :) The only thing i really have a problem with is the acceleration... its slow, little pick up. But i love it just the same! Definitley a great, reliable car!