2011 Suzuki Sx 4

Very reliable little car. Love the CVT.

by from Ellenboro, NC on July 29, 2017

We bought the SX4 back when gas was real high. It has been so reliable that were going to keep it even though were used to big cars.

Very reliable.

by from Ellenboro, NC on July 2, 2017

We have owned it for over three years now with no problems at all. It has the cvt transmission which we love. Great on gas.

Salesman was great..his staff specialist was bad

by from Hebron, ky on May 30, 2017

I made a reasonable request to get the car's title after i showed the money had transfered. Connie decided not to honor this request. Cost me a lot of time and money..never again.

Fantastic AWD car for the $

by from Wappingers Falls, NY on June 16, 2012

I own a 2011 SX4 AWD. After dong much research I decided on the SX4 based on price , reliability, MPG, ride heaight and the option to be able to turn on AWD. I have owned the car since January of 2011 and cannot say enough great things about this car. I have never had a problem with it and it is great in the snow.

Nice style and ride

by from Baton Rouge, LA on March 24, 2012

Recently purchased a used Suzuki SX4 Tech for my dadaughter. She likes the style both interior and exterior. We also appreciate the good gas mileage, nice maneuverability and zippy performance. We had a mimivan prior to this and the height was comparable to the van as I was concerned about visibility. I was not familiar with Suzuki so I researched the safety and reliability before purchasing, we are delighted with it so far.

not happy

by from n ireland on March 23, 2012

i bought a SZ5 the new grand vitra the sales man told me i would like this jeep more if i liked the early one. i do not like it my old jeep was 2008 black 47,000 mile and it was a quiter jeep nothing rattled no noises. The new SZ5 in lighter tinny rattler it has 10.000 miles and i am not impressed with it their is some difference between the two would not buy another one if this is meant to be improovement

suzuki 2011

by from on October 18, 2011

great car. affordable all wheel drive. love the handling and the way it drives. beats the honda and toyota in its class.

Best car for the money.

by from Garden City, KS on August 30, 2011

I searched high and low for a car in our price range with all-wheel-drive and a six-speed manual transmission. I found the SX4 was easily within my budget, but didn't know much about Suzuki. I then researched countless reviews and where to purchase one for the best price. The dealership closest to me in Wichita had the car I wanted (brand new) for thousands less than dealerships in other states. My family has taken this car on vacation and were surprised at how much luggage we were able to pack into the hatchback area. The car is roomy and comfortable and enjoyable to drive. We average 30 mpg and it doesn't cost us much to fill up due to the 10 gallon tank. I am not a fan of the black interior (only choice) but will probably get seat covers soon. We plan on giving the car to our teenage daughter after it is paid off due to the fact that it comes with the seven year, 100,000 mile warranty.

love my new SX4

by from Arlington, Texas on June 20, 2011

I just bought one recently and absolutely love it. Only thing I would change is taking out the arm rests on the front seats and putting in a console. I have the silver 4 door 2011 Anniversary Edition. Has black interior with a light gray head liner. The other colors are great too. The black pearl is gorgeous only reason I didn't get it is because I wanted the sedan and it comes with tan interior only the sportback has black. I need dark interior for my kids.

super wheels

by from estero, fl on June 12, 2011

i bought the sx4 sport hatchback, 2wd, loaded, auto, paddle shifters, wheels, ground effects, bright red, auto door locks, window tint. its a beauty. built well, roomy gas mileage is great and i luv it. i wanted a second car and not break the bank and this is it. the 2.0 engine really moves and its fun to drive. beats out honda fit, toyota matrix, for price, ride and fun. run to ur closet dealer and buy one, u won't be disappointed!!!