Read or write a review.

4.2
Average based on 5 reviews

So far!

by from Ohio on September 22, 2006

So far I love this car! Good value. Handling and ride are very nice. I really look forward to driving this car and I can not say that about the last few cars that I have owned. The inside of the car is very well designed and the fit and finish are top notch. I think you get more std. equiment on this car than any other for the price. Wish I got more miles per gallon, but as of now would be the only bad thing I can say about this car. Hope after a year I am this happy with this car will let you all know.

Had to claim the Lemon Law

by from Kansas on July 24, 2008

After numerous breakdowns, I used the Lemon Law to have Suzuki buy it back. The mechanic told me that most were having problems.

Good deal for 2005 Verona. 130k ml.

by from OHIO on July 25, 2007

This is a good deal. The car has all the features you need in a dependable transportration. Most of the milage is high way milage. It is in great shape. I had no trouble with it. It is well kept.It is well maintained. All the maintenance work was done on time by the prefofessionals. 130k ml and still running. I use it for my bus-s

Very Good Car

by from Boston,MA on November 30, 2006

I have had my Verona for a year now, and have 16,000 trouble free miles on it. Great car for the money. Fit and finish are superb. My only complaints are that I avg 25 mpg's (not bad-but could be better), car chassis is "sprung" a little on the soft side, transmission's computer controlled "fuzzy logic" can cause slow shifting at times (not a reliability issue) and engine power is good enough for merging and passing, but not enough to excite me, which is surprising given that Porsche designed it. The engine is, however, smooth as silk, which I love.

nice car

by from on February 4, 2013

not had any problem with my car for the first 68k miles..other han belt and brakes oil changes...i was hesitant in buying but was pleasantly surprised with the seats and how they have held up with no blemish and no real repairs on the vehicle...overall very pleased

Similar Models