2012 Tesla Model S consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Model S Tesla
Explore the 2012 Tesla Model S
Shop the 2012 Tesla Model S

Game Changer!!

I got my Tesla Model S on Xmas Eve and have loved every minute of it. The handling is amazing and my last car was a BMW 750iL. The acceleration is incredible and makes people feel like they are in a roller coaster when I floor it. The screen is really cool and I love that Tesla continues to send updates with new features. Many people have stopped me while I am parked and asked if this was the new Tesla and that it looks so cool. Haven't had an issue with the range but I don't plan on taking it on long trips. It's also nice to drive a car that is completely silent. The other features that weren't in the Cars.com review that I have in my car is the voice recognition which works pretty well and searches Google for points of interest. I already have a deposit on the Model X for my wife which comes out next year. I have given a bunch of test drives to friends and every person says it's amazing. Go test drive one if you have a Tesla store in your city even if you aren't going to buy one. It's fun just to see what every car should be like in the future.

2.7

Jaguar less trouble

My girlfriend got one of these after a Jaguar xk8. should have bought another jag. Its like driving a mitsubishi galant. There are some problems, but if you can afford it why not. Just dont buy into the hype.

Don't wait. get your order in now.

Happy Motoring every day. What is a gas station? Cheap to run. easy to charge. Workplace provides a plug-in station.

EV Revolution in 2012!

Tesla Model S is the first luxury EV that goes 250+ miles on a charge and with Tesla's revolutionary "Supercharger" technology - all owners of Model S can charge their cars for free - using solar energy! Tesla Model S drives & handles like no other machine , even better than BMW or Mercedes. Tesla created a revolutionary EV that is worth every penny! Love it and highly recommend!