2013 Model S

2013 Tesla Model S

2013 Tesla Model S

5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have You Driven the 2013 Tesla Model S?

Sexy, Fast, Furious, and...

by tree hugging diesel head from San Jose, CA on Thu Jul 25 2013

and..family friendly and made in the USA. I have a boat load of kids and they all fit with the AMAZING jump seats in the back. No car seats needed for this boat. Who knew you could fit 7 people in a car that doesn't look like a bus (or worse, a wagon)? And it is whatever you want it to be! it is so filled with fun and function, my engineer heart goes pitter pat, right along with my smartphone app that turns on the a/c before I get in... It is so head banging, whip-lashing fast you can scream for joy (everyone who goes for a ride with us does!). Right now we are free on the fill ups due to utility incentives and free superchargers - infinity is a GREAT number for "gas" mileage. Anyone who wants a fast, furious sports car should check this car out- it beats our past eurocars hands down, no questions asked; instant torque is addicting. And it gets better mileage than my putt-putt hybrid (which I drive for 50 mpg avg for >120K miles--I though there was no way to beat that!). And I get to go in the Commuter Lane. And every head turns as I fly by (just under the speed limit of course). And. and. and... I am still trying to get over my fear of no spare tire. This is truly an awesome AMERICAN car! You know that feeling you get when you look at a 67 camaro and remember? THIS IS BETTER! I am waiting for an app that will give me the same sound as I fly by!!!

Excellent performance, utility and efficiency

by BJS from Scottsdale, AZ on Fri Nov 01 2013

I came from a G37 coupe. The Model S is faster, has tons of cargo space and costs nothing to operate

Best Car Ever Made!

by Supercar Enthusiast from Denver, CO on Sat Apr 19 2014

My Dark Blue Metallic Tesla Model S P85+ is by far the best car I have ever owned and will ever own. I got mine fully loaded with every conceivable option there is because I will NEVER sell this car! This is the most reliable car with all the bells and whistles you can ask for and most importantly, fuel efficient and environmentally friendly. I was a little uneasy about buying an all electric vehicle as my daily driver but by doing my research, watching youtube videos, and reading all the reviews on the Model S, I was sold. There were a few things that sold me on the Model S and those things were: 1) This car is environmentally friendly with no vehicle emissions, 2) If you buy a P85 model, you can fuel up for FREE at supercharger stations, 3) The center display acts as a wifi hotspot and is always connected to the internet plus going full screen with the navigation is so detailed and really helps with road trips, 4) This car is insanely fast! Instantaneous torque and 416 HP to throw around as you will, and finally 5) Almost maintenance free besides the occasional windshield wiper change, changing fluids, and the rare tire changes. If I was to own one car in the entire world for the rest of my life, the Tesla Model S would be it! If you haven't bought yourself a Tesla Model S yet, what are you waiting for! Get yourself one! You won't be sorry!

Fantastic vehicle

by Tesla Fan from DC metro on Tue May 17 2016

I purchased this car 3 months ago. Prior to this car I was a die hard BMW enthusiast as I believe they have the best gas-powered performance sedan made. I expected to purchase another one. I had an interest in the Tesla, as I had heard it had good performance and with young children at home going electric to help the environment seemed honorable. Now - once I test drove this car - I bought it on the spot! It has more power, very comparable handling and braking, and hands down the most convenient and powerful technology i have ever seen in a car. Oh, and it is nice to not pay for gas!

Amazing

by Love technology from San Diego, CA on Sat Nov 23 2013

This vehicle is just amazing. It handles like the best sport cars, has the power to accelerate quicker than my Porsche 4S and oh my that computer just is over the top. Tesla has set a whole new standard for automobiles. Yes you have to plan your trips but Tesla is making it easier every day to charge your vehicle.

Best Car I have Ever Owned

by davisvant on Fri Jun 22 2018

There are some isues, but overall this is an amazing vehicle. I would definitely look for a 2014+ if you are in the market for a used Model S since they upgraded major electrical components that year.

The most incredible car I've ever come across!

by Coby Skye from Long Beach, CA on Sun Dec 10 2017

This is the most amazing car I've ever seen, ridden in or owned, not just the best electric car but the best period. It has incredible performance, but is also the safest car ever tested. It handles amazingly well due to the low center of gravity, and despite being RWD does very well in ice and snow. It is very reliable, there have been a few minor issues in the 4 years, 100,00 miles we've driven it (like sticky door handles) that Tesla has quickly corrected. It has a ridiculous amount of space, as the front trunk (or frunk) is cavernous in addition to a massive hatch and back seats that fold down, and a little secret cubby on the back. My wife and I have many times rolled out sleeping bags and slept in the back, much easier than setting up a tent and safely climate controlled! Which gets to the top reason for me to own this vehicle, it is a zero emission vehicle! With solar on our roof we're driving on sunshine! And then there's the technology, like nothing else I've seen. No one has a touch screen like that, and so many features other car makers are still scrambling to copy, like voice commands, customizable dashboard, etc. So let's recap: faster than a Porsche; safer than a Volvo; greener than a Prius; more room than an SUV; all in a gorgeous package that comfortably seats 5. Yep, best car in history so far.

Best car I've ever owned and I've owned many!

by Proffesional Driver from Philadelphia on Mon Sep 25 2017

This has been the best driving, best handling, best looking and safest vehicle I've ever owned. Also, the most expensive, but worth every penny. That's why for the first time in my 57 years and millions of miles driving, I've just ordered a brand new Model S. This car is everything that I could possibly want in a vehicle; style, speed, handling, safety, looks, NO GAS TO BUY, because it runs on electricity, AND NOW IT EVEN DRIVES ITSELF. Many thanks Mr. Musk! I'm your biggest fan club.

Best car ever!

by Myrkis from Weston, FL on Wed Nov 15 2017

I already owned many cars of many different kinds but Tesla is far way the best car I ever had. It has the power of a super car with comfort of the most luxury car and more spending 1/3 of the the gas cost and noiseless.

I love my Tesla

by John from Seattle, Wa on Tue Aug 14 2018

I bought a used 2013 Tesla with 90,000+ miles. Found out that the power train & batteries still have 3 years and unlimited miles for warranty. The only issue I have had is the drivers window needed to be repaired but the replacement was very reasonable & the Service Dept. was awesome

1 2 3 4 5