2011 Tesla Roadster Consumer Reviews

Change Year
2011 Tesla Roadster
4.0
Average based on 5 reviews

Very Fast, No Gas or other Bills!

by from Las Vegas, NV on June 2, 2012

Great Fun Fast Electric Sports Car! Never worry about gas prices again! Very reliable, just plug it in @ night, and you're ready to go again.

Fantastic sportscar

by from Texas on November 16, 2012

The Tesla Roadster is a fantastic sports car, but it is a sports car. One would have spend at least $100k more that the price of a Tesla for a car with better performance at legal speeds. Acceleration: 0 to 60 in 3.7 or 3.9 seconds depending whether a Sport model or a non-Sport model. It has excellent cornering. If you have $300k or more to spend and still buy a Tesla Roadster, it is because it is good for the environment. For pure performance with over $300k to spend, there are lots of great cars available. It is all electric and I just plug it in each night and do not even think about range restrictions while driving in my large metropolitan area. I would think about range for taking a road trip. The car has been trouble free and Tesla service has been excellent. I hardly notice the cost of electricity. To any of my friends who would have been a good candidate for a Jaguar E-Type in its heyday, I would highly recommend the Tesla Roadster. My Tesla has been much more reliable than most of the many sports cars that I have owned.

Worthy

by from Los Angeles, CA on February 6, 2013

I've had my Roadster for over a year and still love how fast it accelerates. Tesla has provided the best service of any car company I've owned. The range is great, I have a full charge when I leave the house every morning giving me more than 180 miles of range while driving the car spiritedly.

Unparalleled acceleration in this price bracket.

by from New York on June 1, 2011

This car is a lot of fun and the torque from the electric engine at any speed is amazing. The negative is obviously its limited ~250 mile range, but as long as you're not going across country this is an amazing car to drive around in. It's novelty is backed up by incredible performance matched only by Lamborghini and similar companies for hundreds of thousands more. A symbol of the future of automotive power and a great car to drive.

Really bad car.

by from Play boy manison on March 30, 2011

I have to admit i have owned dozens of cars.( cause i have millions of dollars) But this car was the worst. My friend told me to get one, because they were excellent car. But he was wrong.