2004 Toyota Avalon

expect the best: Get the best

by from grenada mississippi on August 22, 2017

couldn't have bought a better car. bought 2004 Toyota Avalon xls new in 2004. it is now 2017 and car has never been in the shop except for regular maintenance (oil changes, tire rotation, new belts, hoses, etc.) nothing has ever broken on car and it still drives like a new car. Toyota sure knows how to build a car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very good car.

by from Marshfield on August 1, 2017

This is a great car. It seats 6 and is very roomy. It gets on average 25 mpg but on long trips it will get up up 30 mpg. It's comfy and I love the seat warmers In the winter.

for was the best car i owned thi car fo 14 years

by from lindenhurst new york.11757 on July 18, 2017

i thing is the best car i have had was very quite smoth and foer mi qas exlent car and if yuo people find another car like my older car p[lease contact mi thankyuo

Most reliable Car I have owned

by from Indianapolis, IN on June 28, 2017

This car is over thirteen years old with over 100,000 miles on it. I have owned it for the last eight years. It still runs like new and has never left me stranded. It uses no oil and all of the accessories work including the air conditioner. Most of the maintenance done on the car has been the scheduled preventive type. The car is comfortable for the passenger and driver and handles fine. This definitely the best overall car I have ever owned and that has been quite a few. While somewhat more expensive than my other cars due to it's reliability and longevity has been an excellent value.

Avalon's are Awesome

by from Camarillo, Ca on June 17, 2017

I have owned a 2004 Toyota Avalon for 7 years and I just bough another one for my sons graduation present from High School. This car when it was new was the flagship of Toyota's, the biggest fanciest most comfortable car they made. I have never done anything accept have it serviced when necessary and replaced a few belt, tires and brakes. My first one has over 180k miles on it and the one I just bought has 142k miles and my mechanic says it mechanically is till in perfect shape.

Dependable!

by from Dallas, TX on June 12, 2017

I used this car for 13 years and had no costs others than those related to regular maintenance. Because of my good goodness experience with this car, i bought another avalon.

Nice car

by from Martinez, GA on May 8, 2017

Reliable, comfortable, luxury car and I love it. Toyotas from this era are very dependable. I only wish the gas mileage was more like a small car!

24 MPG City, 28 MPG Hwy

by from Garland Texas on May 1, 2017

Good for long distance driving, Good gas mileage, comfort, easy to drive, reliable and runs very well,

Most reliable 7 years replace brakes

by from Witchita ks on March 20, 2017

Love car all bells & whistles standard want to buy another one if I can find a newer one in my price range they are definitely a luxury vehicle

Great Long Lasting Car

by from St. Louis, MO on March 18, 2017

Very easy to maintain, Great gas mileage, Easy to drive, Reliable and runs very well. My car is 13 years old and still runs great.