2004 Avalon

2004 Toyota Avalon

2004 Toyota Avalon

Have you driven the 2004 Toyota Avalon?

My Best Car Ever

by Frank from Frisco TX on Mon Aug 03 2009

i own my 04 avalon since 2005 i boght used right now i have 364k miles on it still runs like a champ.

Very Nice Car

by BIG CAR DRIVER from Houston, Texas on Tue Jun 12 2007

I own a '04 XL and it is really one of the better cars I have owned. I love big cars but I love big cars that have much better than average relibility! very comfortable ride on the freeway and pretty good on gas for a car of this size (got from Houston to Dallas on less than half a tank!). it takes 87 octane (regular) gas. other models in the near luxury class require premium fuel. small engine 3.0L V6, big power 210hp, 220 lbs of torque. leather bucket seats are very supportive. 1 finger steering is possible. I bought the car at 71,000 miles (not even broken in yet and those were highway miles!) and currently have 75,500 miles.

The best Avalon ever

by Mike from Dallas Texas on Fri Mar 02 2012

I have owned my 2004 Avalon since 2008. I bought it used from a local dealer, and it is by far the most amazing car I have ever bought. Interior space is amazing. The handling is extremely precise. The ride super smooth, and the audio system...boy!!! amazing. I bought my car for $22,300 and it is worth every penny!! Thanks Toyota

Looking for best value buy ? This is the one.

by Sam from Dallas, TX on Mon Oct 15 2007

I had own many cars and SUVs, most of them were used. And I love this 04 Toyota Avalon XLS, the best value of all. I had it at a little over 100K miles, it was clearly high way miles and the car still look brand new inside / under the hood... off course some dimples on the hood and side due to highway particle impact, but that's not what we looking as to guage car's performance and reliability I guess.... Before I decide to buy it, I took it over the highway and pound on gas, jump on brake (hands off) make a high speed/sharp turn at exit, quick lane changes.... and I decide right on, cause I can't find things to complain !!! Even before I drove to my mechanic for his opinion... I think I was lucky for the used car buy, but all the good things I experienced are all about how the car was made. My wife drove this car to work everyday, city+HW.. she had ~ 23MPG... 89 Octane gas. Interior features are just great !!! passive/active safety features are loaded. If there is one thing I must say I dislike... it is that Avg. Eco reset and re-calculate every time we refill fuel, cause I personally want to track gas mileage performance on a longer period / tie it with some relate events eg. oil changes etc... I definitely recommend this for anyone who looking for a full size comfortable sedan. Especially for those who look for same year Toyota Camry, this is by far a better value...

Most comfortable ride!

by 04Avalon from Baltimore, MD on Sun Aug 22 2010

I have had this car for about two months and have no complaints. I am 6'8" and fit almost perfectly inside the car. I own the XLS model with all the extra features, which I enjoy. I haven't tested the heated seats, but it wont be long until it gets cold outside so I can test them out. The Bucket seats are very comfortable and Love the leather. The wooden trim dashboard looks very good and luxurious. The exterior design of the car is conservative and could of been a little better. They fixed the exterior design for the 05 models. I love the acceleration of the car except when it goes up hills it's a little hesitant. The Sunroof is great! The car has plenty of leg room. And I love how you can't even hear the car's engine when it starts. So smooth and quiet love it!

my avalon

by Asianboy from Eau Claire, WI on Wed Jan 26 2011

I have owned my avalon for 5 years now, so far, it is still drive like the first day I bourght it. Everthing works like it should The ride is very smooth.

Amazing comfy sedan

by Monica from Chicago, IL on Thu Aug 30 2012

I bought a used 2004 Avalon with only 40,000 miles on it. It has been the best decision I have ever made in buying a car. Reliable, and very comfortable. And the horsepower is really there with this amazing 3 liter V6 engine that does not deceive. Fabulous car!

Avalon's are Awesome

by action4142 from Camarillo, Ca on Sat Jun 17 2017

I have owned a 2004 Toyota Avalon for 7 years and I just bough another one for my sons graduation present from High School. This car when it was new was the flagship of Toyota's, the biggest fanciest most comfortable car they made. I have never done anything accept have it serviced when necessary and replaced a few belt, tires and brakes. My first one has over 180k miles on it and the one I just bought has 142k miles and my mechanic says it mechanically is till in perfect shape.

Simply the best car overall

by waydetheblade from Auburn, WA. on Fri May 03 2013

For the price I negotiated along with a courteous staff, the car buying experience was amazing and the car itself is simply stunning. She's not the sexiest thing on the road, but she makes up for it in every other way possible. I got the fully loaded XLS and everything seems to work perfectly as if it were a brand new car.

One of the best cars I've ever owned.

by Nummy from Boca Raton, Fl on Mon Feb 13 2012

I'm delighted with this car. Very comfortable, excellent driving etc. Roomy. Lots of spaces to store stuff. Very good sound system.

1 2 3 4