2005 Toyota Avalon

Best car I've ever owned.

by on July 18, 2017

The most reliable car I've ever owned. This is the 2nd Avalon I've owned. Love it. Very comfortable. Very large trunk . Roomy back seat.

Uses car for Havingfun

One of the best car I have owned till now.

by from st louis,MO on July 10, 2017

If you are looking for a full-size sedan with plenty of room, power, luxury and refinement? The ultra-refined Avalon is about as good as it gets. The carefully constructed cabin is befitting of a Lexus, like new tires, premium stereo, powerful and smooth V6 engine, superb ride quality, huge rear seat. This Toyota provides luxury at less than a luxury cost. Heated leather seats! Premium JBL sound system

Crazy reliable

by from Atlanta , ga on June 22, 2017

2005 Avalon 300,000 miles on it. Starts, runs and rides like the day I bought it. Had to replace 1 brake disk ($64) and the rack & pinion($750). Presently power steering system is leaking. Suspect it is do to the rack & pinion replacement mechanic! When one looks at cost per mile this car is a major deal. 26mpg

MUCH AHEAD OF IT'S TIME AND COMPETITION

by from BRADENTON,FL on June 20, 2017

MOST COMFORTABLE,RELIABLE,EFFICIENT AND TECH AWARE VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED,AND I HAVE OWNED MANY IN MY 84 YEARS. I AM STILL A TOYOTA OWNER (RAV4-2016) AND I AM SATISFIED,IT DOES WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE,BUT I MISS MY AVALON,AND THE AC SEATS. THANKS TO THIS CAR I HAVE BEEN DRIVING WITH INTERACTIVE CRUISE CONTROL AND FWD COLLISION WARNING FOR 12 YEARS NOW,COULD BE A RECORD THIS CAR NEVER SPENT A MINUTE IN A REPAIR SHOP,AND RETURNED UP TO 34mpg REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF ROADS TRAVELED. IT WAS A FAITHFUL FRIEND.

A no-brainer. Best car I've ever owned!

by from Dubuque, IA on June 12, 2017

Very comfortable, easy to get in and out, tons of leg room in the front and back seats. Solid car with plenty of horsepower!

nice car

by from Odessa. tx on June 12, 2017

like its looks and feel has plenty of power and great air conditioner pretty color and works great I think it will work another 150,000 miles

Absolutely one of the best cars to drive

by from Howell, MI on May 29, 2017

Car is awesome, I'Ve never had any issues with it so far and I've owned since day 1 so it's 12 years old. Most reliable car and it drives perfectly

Best car I have ever owned.

by from Mpls.,Mn. on May 28, 2017

I'm 68 years old and have owned many cars and trucks. This has the best car I have ever owned. Great ride and comfort. It's engine is very smooth and quiet. It's powerful, and as efficient as a 4 cylinder. I have driven it all over the country, and still gets 32-35 mpg on trips. That's going 80 with the a/c on! I drove the new Buick lacross last year. The Avalon is still smoother and quieter after all these years. Best car ever!

Great Car

by from Pinnacle, NC on May 10, 2017

Love It, of all the vehicles I have owned, I'd have to say this one is my favorite. Love the roominess and the power it has for a full sized sedan.

Vice President

by from Fairfield, IA on April 1, 2017

Love my new 2005 ! This is my 3rd Toyota purchase. I love the low repair bills and I can drive well over 250,000 miles

Our Expert Review: 2005 Toyota Avalon